Are you an innovative UX Designer passionate about blockchains, open-source & financial software and want to have an impact on a thriving space in its earliest stages: Decentralized Finance? Are you a hands-on person that knows how to guide users through complex financial products? We are looking for a UX Designer to join our team at Centrifuge.
About the role:
You will complement our product team where you will own the UX design process end-to-end from user research to launch to continuous improvement. You will be given a lot of freedom to implement your own UX design process and shape the role of UX in our product development. You will work closely with our BizDev and Engineering team to transform business needs and customer requirements into innovative and smooth user experiences.
We are an early-stage startup with a big mission to bridge real-world finance to DeFi. We do this by tokenizing real-world assets, like invoices, so that they can be financed through our Tinlake pools at tinlake.centrifuge.io. Tinlake has over $2m TVL, with major features in the coming months to exponentially expand our growth.
Our team is a self-managed organization of 16 (and growing) that gives you plenty of space to experiment and fit into the roles that excite you the most. We value diversity, which is reflected in our team. We host regular off-sites (post-covid) and offer office space in Berlin.
In this position your responsibilities and tasks involve:
- Rethink the user experience of our financial products from start to finish to identify and troubleshoot UX problems
- Analyze existing features and redesign them to make them more intuitive to use
- Collaborate closely with the product and development team before and during the implementation of your designs
- Knowing your users and integrating user feedback regularly to create an intuitive, user-friendly financial product
- Design and build detailed wireframes, prototypes and mockups of new features
- You have extended experience with the entire UX design cycle, ranging from research up to the design of excellent wireframes ready for implementation
- You have designed technologically complicated products for unsophisticated end-users before
- You have an understanding of common financial products such as collateralized lending
- You regularly use Figma to design products and collaborate with designers and developers
- You are passionate about blockchain, have used DeFi dApps and believe in the opportunity of decentralization and blockchains to change how the financial world works today
- You thrive in a startup environment and feel best working in a small, cross-functional team where you can roll up your sleeves and be hands on
- You have an interest in working in a self organizing environment and bring creativity to start your own initiatives within Centrifuge
There is no preferred work location, but you will be working primarily with a Berlin and NYC timezone. Compensation is blockchain competitive + based on your experience.