Are you interested in blockchains, open-source & financial software and want to shape the appearance of a thriving space in its earliest stages: Decentralized Finance (DeFi)? Are you a hands-on person that knows how to visually communicate complex financial products? We are looking for a Visual Designer to join our team at Centrifuge.
About the role
You will spearhead all visual design duties of the Centrifuge multiverse – ranging from the Centrifuge brand and other brand affiliates of Centrifuge to our product. You will collaborate closely with our UX designer and communications team to ensure Centrifuge is recognized across channels and applications as both playfully DeFi and real-word finance.
We are an early-stage startup with a big mission to bridge real-world finance to DeFi. We do this by tokenizing real-world assets, like invoices, so that they can be financed through our Tinlake pools at tinlake.centrifuge.io. Tinlake has over $10m TVL, with major features in the coming months to exponentially expand our growth. Learn more about our mission.
Our team is a self-managed organization of 19 (and growing) that gives you plenty of space to experiment and fit into the roles that excite you the most. We value diversity, which is reflected in our team. We host regular off-sites (post-covid) and offer office space in Berlin.
What you'll do
- Define, maintain and evolve the visual identity of our brand and our products
- Apply the identity across channels and applications (website, product, blog, social media, community call webinar)
- Produce assets for marketing communication, such as icons, diagrams, illustrations, and animations (e.g. Explainer Video)
- Manage external suppliers (i.e. videographers, freelance designers, design agencies)
Who you are
- You are passionate about creating a visual language for the DeFi ecosystem
- You care about the details of your work and love crafting pixel-perfect designs
- You are in command of the English language to articulate your work
- You master Figma (we use Figma as Digital Asset Management tool for our collaborative workflow)
- You know how to maintain and apply a design system
- You have previous experience in shaping the identity of a digital product
- You like sharing design ideas for feedback
- You like working in a small, cross-functional team where you can roll up your sleeves and be hands on
- You have an interest in working in a self-organizing environment
There is no preferred work location, but you will be working primarily with a Berlin and NYC timezone. Compensation is blockchain competitive and based on your experience.