Dir, Client Development
New York, NY
We are looking for amazing people diverse in thought, perspective, and culture to join our team. We check our egos at the door, roll up our sleeves, work hard, move fast, and support each other. If that sounds like fun to you, please apply!
ABOUT THE ROLE
Centro is looking for an experienced digital sales leader who possesses a strong background in the digital media ecosystem and programmatic software/services sales. This position requires a proven track record of successful sales management and account development, as well as a strong client services background and consultative sales approach. This individual is someone with a strategic understanding of digital media and an in-depth understanding of how Centro creates a “Raving Fan” culture among its clients. They demonstrate intellectual curiosity, ambition and a ‘desire to win’ in seeking out emerging technologies to solve cross-vertical business challenges and showcase industry leading thought leadership.
Additionally, this position requires a self-starter who is willing to learn and expand on their digital knowledge and be a thought leader for brands directly in the “In House Agency” community. This person leads by example and is a resource for their team, acting as a mentor and helping them to derive creative solutions to business problems while leading by example.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Centro is looking to hire a Director of Client Development, who will be responsible for leading, coaching and cultivating a digital media sales team with large revenue growth responsibilities, as well as building and managing ongoing client relationships. The Director of Client Development works with brands directly (In House Agencies) to grow the footprint within specified geographical areas. Their responsibility will be to grow, coach and lead a team in breaking down doors for business growth, by selling through Centro’s technology and services offerings.
- Manage a team of 4+ to cultivate new brand direct (In house agency) accounts while servicing existing accounts for growth
- Engage key business leaders in high level consultative conversations and demonstrate how Centro’s offerings can solve for their business problems
- Grow, scale and manage a territory of $20+ million in revenue, including both team revenue and key accounts for Centro.
- Exceed established revenue goals, including specific regional accounts as assigned by management, while building new accounts
- Establish strong relationships client direct/in-house agency personnel throughout territory, including all economic buyers and champions, to specifically build out and achieve sales revenue goals.
- Respond to client needs by creating new, innovative media products
- Work with internal teams to present software, media strategy and media mix models to achieve a client’s KPI’s.
- Coach and mentor team members throughout the sales cycle and engage with clients at key points in the cycle.
- Become a positive and influential presence in your region, territory and office while coaching and leading by example.
- Clearly present the value of Centro’s offerings and sell through software or services solutions to current and prospective clients.
- Identify opportunities to expand Centro’s services with existing accounts and coordinate internal resources to support efforts.
- 5+ years of digital media (programmatic) sales management experience preferred toward Brands/In house agencies.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher preferred
- Strong performance as a leader of 3+ sellers on a team
- Strong ability to showcase software/programmatic media platforms and correlate features to benefits for a business.
- Strong knowledge of regions marketing and advertising landscape
- Proven ability to prospect, create and grow sales opportunities
- Proven success of hitting and exceeding sales goals and growing year over year revenue
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to lead digital strategy discussions
- Strong organizational, business writing, and negotiation skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Ability to manage account activity via Salesforce
Centro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and support an inclusive workplace diverse in thought, perspective and culture. We celebrate all team members regardless of gender/identity, sexual orientation, race or cultural background, religion, physical disability and age. We are better together.