Mgr, Client & Media Services
Client & Media Services
We are looking for amazing people diverse in thought, perspective, and culture to join our team. We check our egos at the door, roll up our sleeves, work hard, move fast, and support each other. If that sounds like fun to you, please apply!
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting into the Director, Client & Media Services, the Manager, Client and Media Services will be responsible for managing a team of digital media specialists and associates that develop and execute media recommendations on behalf of clients. Individuals in this role will regularly attend and contribute to client meetings, offering points-of-view, recommendations and ideas for optimizing campaign performance and digital media budgets. A core component of this position is working with the team to ensure high levels of client satisfaction are delivered.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Centro’s Revenue Team consists of Digital Media Strategists/Associates, Ad Operations Specialists, and Campaign Performance Analysts. Together, they partner with the Client Development team to develop, execute, and analyze campaigns for Centro’s agency and brand partners, while keeping Raving Fan service at the center of everything that they do.
- Responsible for driving client retention and supporting revenue growth.
- Guide the digital media specialists to align client objectives with KPIs to drive optimal campaign performance
- Guide conversations and help your team plan and execute holistic media strategies using both site direct and programmatic buys.
- Participate in client RFPs and daily requests by identifying, evaluating, brainstorming and recommending new opportunities alongside the team. Provide strategic direction and dissemination of work to assigned team
- Develop strong partnership with the client development team/account leads
- Prioritize client needs and be resourceful while finding solutions to solve client problems
- Contribute to the team's knowledge through identifying training needs and providing input for educational initiatives
- Deliver exceptional client service, with ability to be the face of Centro to clients for specific accounts
- Responsible for 1:1 meetings with direct reports and onboarding new hires
- Contribute to the team’s knowledge base through hands-on mentoring, training, participation in regional calls/meetings and meeting with publishers to maintain a strong understanding of the digital media industry
- Lead by example, supporting Centro's values and positively contributing to the culture.
- 5+ years of experience in digital media planning and buying, including site direct and programmatic
- Bachelor’s preferred
- Proven track record of leadership/mentoring
- Proven communication and negotiation skills
- Heavy attention to detail
- Proven organization skills
- Eager to learn
- Strategic thinking and proactive client servicing skills
- Strong issue resolution and problem solving capabilities
- Ability to work well in a cross functional team environment
- Professional and advanced skills in Excel
Centro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and support an inclusive workplace diverse in thought, perspective and culture. We celebrate all team members regardless of gender/identity, sexual orientation, race or cultural background, religion, physical disability and age. We are better together.