Digital Media Associate - Future Opportunity
Dallas, TX /
Client & Media Services /
Are you ready to transform an industry? At Centro we are building a comprehensive tech platform that radically increases efficiencies and impact across businesses, teams, and campaigns. Our clients can run all their digital business through Basis, with robust business intelligence, workflow automation, search and social integrations, and the number one rated DSP.
We’re taking the digital advertising world by storm and are proud to be headquartered in the rapidly growing tech hub of Chicago, with offices that span across the United States, Canada, Mexico, and London. Join us in our mission to improve the lives of everyone working in the industry!
WHY WORK WITH US?
At Centro, we believe that lasting success is achieved through continual dedication to the growth and well-being of the individual. Our people are the core of what makes Centro unique. Driven by the Centro Manifesto and our guiding principles, we look to hire the best and brightest minds—curious, passionate learners who are driven to create impact.
We are committed to building a culture of highly motivated individuals who create a positive and supportive environment together. When we work hard, stay focused, and act in service to others, we believe that anything is possible. Come grow with us!
ABOUT THE CLIENT & MEDIA SERVICES TEAM
With Raving Fan service at the center of their work, Centro's Client and Media Services team researches, plans, and buys media for agencies and brands. Basis is at the foundation of all their tasks—from research and vendor communication, to optimization and campaign visualization – and everything in between. This strategic and focused team shares the common goal of helping their clients to become smarter, faster and more effective at what they do.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting into the Manager, Client & Media Services in the region, the Digital Media Associate is a position centered on providing support to the digital media team, primarily responsible for ensuring campaigns are executed with accuracy and meeting the goals and objectives the client set forth. This includes, assisting with completion of RFP’s, coordinating successful campaign launch, overseeing pacing and delivery, and helping with reporting and optimizations. An understanding of how Centro creates a “Raving Fan” culture among its clients is a must!
WAYS YOU'LL CONTRIBUTE
- Work closely with the Client Development, Client and Media Services, Campaign Management, and Campaign Performance teams to service client needs.
- Responsible for helping complete RFPs which includes pulling any necessary syndicated research and developing slides and other materials related to developing the media recommendation.
- Supports Digital Media Specialist with pre-sale/planning; live and post-campaign activation responsibilities
- Responsible for learning the basics of digital media strategy and programmatic buying
- Manages insertion orders and all post IO media plan revisions.
- Manage the approval of all publisher Insertion Orders for each campaign
- This role also works closely with internal teams to ensure all necessary materials are received and set-up is complete to launch campaigns on-time.
- Responsible for gathering screenshots for launching campaigns
- Manage all live business for assigned accounts
- Manage flight calendar of campaigns with multiple flights
- Closely monitor campaign pacing to ensure all campaigns deliver in full
- Proactively recommend optimizations to Digital Media Specialist & Account Lead based on campaign delivery and/or performance
- Assist with campaign optimizations and reporting as necessary
- Assist Finance in billing executions and discrepancies
- Support Account Lead and Digital Media Specialist in responding to client requests and special projects as necessary
- Organize and manage weekly campaign status meetings and distribute write ups for internal teams (provide status on all live campaigns)
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- Related internship experience or 1 year of work experience
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- Heavy attention to detail
- Strong time management skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word)
- Proven communication skills
- Proven organization skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment and be a team player
- Eagerness to learn
- Proactive approach
- Enjoys Fast-Paced, Deadline Driven Environment
- Interest and passion for advertising, digital media, and media planning and buying
LIFE WITH CENTRO
We take care of our people. Our team has put together a thoughtful benefits package and provides a wide range of perks, including competitive 401k matching, a tax-free health savings account, tuition reimbursement, generous maternity/paternity leave, and more.
Aside from benefits, we’re always finding new ways to invest in the personal and professional growth our employees. We’re proud to support a variety of employee-led communities that enrich our culture of uniqueness, inclusivity, and empowerment. Centro is more than a workplace.
Centro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and support an inclusive workplace diverse in thought, perspective and culture. We celebrate all team members regardless of gender/identity, sexual orientation, race or cultural background, religion, physical disability and age. We are better together.