Performance Analyst - Future Opportunity
Denver, CO /
Client & Media Services /
Are you ready to transform an industry? At Centro we are building a comprehensive tech platform that radically increases efficiencies and impact across businesses, teams, and campaigns. Our clients can run all their digital business through Basis, with robust business intelligence, workflow automation, search and social integrations, and the number one rated DSP.
We’re taking the digital advertising world by storm and are proud to be headquartered in the rapidly growing tech hub of Chicago, with offices that span across the United States, Canada, Mexico, and London. Join us in our mission to improve the lives of everyone working in the industry!
WHY WORK WITH US?
At Centro, we believe that lasting success is achieved through continual dedication to the growth and well-being of the individual. Our people are the core of what makes Centro unique. Driven by the Centro Manifesto and our guiding principles, we look to hire the best and brightest minds—curious, passionate learners who are driven to create impact.
We are committed to building a culture of highly motivated individuals who create a positive and supportive environment together. When we work hard, stay focused, and act in service to others, we believe that anything is possible. Come grow with us!
We're always interested in connecting with great talent! This is a position we'll be hiring for in the future, but we would love to network with candidates in the meantime. Please feel free to apply and we'll reach out if there's a potential future fit.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Campaign Performance Analyst will be responsible for working with internal teams on specific accounts to align campaign objectives and KPIs, develop performance measurement plans, and recommendations for campaign optimization. This position is responsible for developing and delivering insightful and actionable reports that tell a performance story. It will have a strong focus on insights vs. observations with responsibility for driving performance outcomes and optimized media investment priorities. The priority for this position is working across the internal team to deliver optimal performance to drive client growth, retention and high levels of client satisfaction.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Centro’s Performance Analytics team is at the core of our Media Services Organization (MSO). This team leverages a diverse set of professional backgrounds with a shared passion for all things related to digital performance. They use Basis to expedite data aggregation and construct actionable insights to help clients better understand how their campaigns are performing. This team is a beacon for efficiency and automation in the industry, and continuously strives for improvement via personal development, accountability, and hard work.
- Align campaign objectives and KPIs and develop performance measurement plans and recommendations for campaign optimization.
- Develop and deliver insightful and actionable reports that tell the performance story of the campaign.
- Partner with Client and Media Services, Search, and Social team members to develop forward-looking campaigns based on historical performance insights.
- Present reports, optimization recommendations, and insights to both client and internal audiences
- Understand Centro solutions related to analytics and reporting such as ad verification, attribution, brand studies, viewability, etc.
- Mentor Associate level performance analysts.
- 2+ years digital media experience, especially in client facing buying or media measurement departments
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing, Business, Statistics or Economics preferred
- Strong independent thinking and problem solving abilities
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Highly motivated with a strong record of project or process management
- Strong qualitative skills with ability to demonstrate quality data organization and analysis techniques
- Understanding of media buying and ad serving landscape
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, under tight deadlines
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Adaptable and flexible
- A fun, positive attitude that embodies the Centro’s culture
LIFE WITH CENTRO
We take care of our people. Our team has put together a thoughtful benefits package and provides a wide range of perks, including competitive 401k matching, a tax-free health savings account, tuition reimbursement, generous maternity/paternity leave, and more.
Aside from benefits, we’re always finding new ways to invest in the personal and professional growth our employees. We’re proud to support a variety of employee-led communities that enrich our culture of uniqueness, inclusivity, and empowerment. Centro is more than a workplace.
Centro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and support an inclusive workplace diverse in thought, perspective and culture. We celebrate all team members regardless of gender/identity, sexual orientation, race or cultural background, religion, physical disability and age. We are better together.