Client Development Associate/Business Development Representative
We are looking for amazing people diverse in thought, perspective, and culture to join our team. We check our egos at the door, roll up our sleeves, work hard, move fast, and support each other. If that sounds like fun to you, please apply!
ABOUT THE ROLE
Do you excel at identifying and creating qualified sales opportunities? Are you a self-starter with a track record of successful lead follow-up and sales development experience? If you're a team player with a desire to learn and make a significant contribution to a sales effort, read on!
At Centro we’ve had one goal: improve the lives of the people behind the campaigns. That’s why we build media management software to help people reach their business goals better, faster and more frequently and offer services to make every campaign sing. Let’s eliminate unnecessary activity. Let’s improve collaboration between actual humans. Let’s offer greater insight, reduce screw-ups and help people get what they want: connection with audiences across all digital channels in the most successful way possible.
As part of Centro’s marketing team, the Client Development Associate/Business Development Representative spends their day as the front line of the sales team; prospecting and cold calling to generate relationships with prospective clients. They are measured by creating qualified opportunities for the sales teams they support and the revenue they source.
Ideal candidates should be eager to advance in our organization by demonstrating their ability to be metrics driven, competitive and tenacious each and every day. We are looking for someone who has a positive attitude and is highly motivated to learn and grow within the organization. If you are an overachiever and want to contribute to a team that will truly appreciate your dedication and hard work, considering joining Centro today.
- Generating new opportunities with prospect accounts through outbound outreach (phone, email, social media, etc.).
- Discuss Centro’s solutions in relation to the needs of various personas in various industries.
- Research and update Salesforce with customer intelligence on existing dormant or un-maximized accounts.
- Log activity and run reports in Salesforce.
- Ongoing communication with supported Account Leads (AL) and Bi-Weekly 1:1s with Regional Sales Directors (RSD) to align prospecting strategies.
- Join client relationship meetings as agreed upon with the AL.
- Develop selling skills and prepare yourself to run deals through the full sales cycle.
- Meeting or exceeding monthly quotas.
- Thrive on change while remaining highly organized, optimistic, and coachable.
- 2-3 years of sales or client relationship experience (preferably in advertising technology or digital media).
- Excellent project, time and self-management skills.
- Strong ability to learn new technology and ramp-up quickly.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills and strong writing skills.
- Salesforce.com experience is preferred, but not required.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
Centro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and support an inclusive workplace diverse in thought, perspective and culture. We celebrate all team members regardless of gender/identity, sexual orientation, race or cultural background, religion, physical disability and age. We are better together.