Paid Social Associate- Future Opportunity
All Locations /
Client & Media Services /
Are you ready to transform an industry? At Centro we are building a comprehensive tech platform that radically increases efficiencies and impact across businesses, teams, and campaigns. Our clients can run all their digital business through Basis, with robust business intelligence, workflow automation, search and social integrations, and the number one rated DSP.
We’re taking the digital advertising world by storm and are proud to be headquartered in the rapidly growing tech hub of Chicago, with offices that span across the United States, Canada, Mexico, and London. Join us in our mission to improve the lives of everyone working in the industry!
WHY WORK WITH US?
At Centro, we believe that lasting success is achieved through continual dedication to the growth and well-being of the individual. Our people are the core of what makes Centro unique. Driven by the Centro Manifesto and our guiding principles, we look to hire the best and brightest minds—curious, passionate learners who are driven to create impact.
We are committed to building a culture of highly motivated individuals who create a positive and supportive environment together. When we work hard, stay focused, and act in service to others, we believe that anything is possible. Come grow with us!
We're always interested in connecting with great talent! This is a position we'll be hiring for in the future, but we would love to network with candidates in the meantime. Please feel free to apply and we'll reach out if there's a potential future fit.
ABOUT THE PAID SOCIAL TEAM
Centro’s national Paid Social team leverages Basis to help plan, execute, streamline, and analyze strategic, paid social media campaigns for agencies and brands. Always positive and eager to try new tools and tactics, their passion lies in finding unique and creative ways to problem-solve for clients. Internal collaboration and communication is critical, as they work closely with the Ad Ops and Analytics teams. These Centrons are committed to thinking outside the box, supporting each other, and pushing themselves to be the best.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Paid Social Associate is a position centered on providing support to the paid social team and is primarily responsible for execution related to launch and maintenance of ongoing campaigns. The role is focused on learning the details of social media strategy and performance while also gaining an understanding of Centro processes and best practices. An understanding of how Centro creates a “Raving Fan” culture among its clients is a must!
WAYS YOU'LL CONTRIBUTE
- QA, launch, and analyze paid social campaigns including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Snapchat and Pinterest
- Monitor pacing and performance of campaigns to ensure they deliver in full
- Facilitate creative trafficking and work alongside the Campaign Ad Ops team to receive, QA, and implement trafficking materials and creative templates
- Research and suggest new opportunities to expand our product offerings
- Improve internal and external documents
- Format materials in Excel and PPT to be used for presentations and case studies
- Develop an understanding of the social media and digital advertising industry
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- 1+ years experience in paid social advertising
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Knowledge of social media management platforms
- Proficient in Excel
- Precise attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, under tight deadlines
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Adaptable and flexible
- A fun, positive attitude that embodies Centro’s culture
LIFE WITH CENTRO
We take care of our people. Our team has put together a thoughtful benefits package and provides a wide range of perks, including competitive 401k matching, a tax-free health savings account, tuition reimbursement, generous maternity/paternity leave, and more.
Aside from benefits, we’re always finding new ways to invest in the personal and professional growth our employees. We’re proud to support a variety of employee-led communities that enrich our culture of uniqueness, inclusivity, and empowerment. Centro is more than a workplace.
Centro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and support an inclusive workplace diverse in thought, perspective and culture. We celebrate all team members regardless of gender/identity, sexual orientation, race or cultural background, religion, physical disability and age. We are better together.