Paid Social Associate
U.S. and Ontario, Canada /
Future Opportunities /
Are you ready to transform an industry? At Centro we are building a comprehensive tech platform that radically increases efficiencies and impact across businesses, teams, and campaigns. Our clients can run all their digital business through Basis, with robust business intelligence, workflow automation, search and social integrations, and the number one rated DSP.
We’re taking the digital advertising world by storm and are proud to be headquartered in the rapidly growing tech hub of Chicago, with offices that span across the United States, Canada, Mexico, and London. Join us in our mission to improve the lives of everyone working in the industry!
WHY WORK WITH US?
At Centro, we believe that lasting success is achieved through continual dedication to the growth and well-being of the individual. Our people are the core of what makes Centro unique. Driven by the Centro Manifesto and our guiding principles, we look to hire the best and brightest minds—curious, passionate learners who are driven to create impact.
We are committed to building a culture of highly motivated individuals who create a positive and supportive environment together. We work hard, stay focused, and act in service to others - and are looking for like-minded people to grow with us.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Centro’s national Paid Social team leverages Basis to help plan, execute, streamline, and analyze strategic, paid social media campaigns for agencies and brands. Always positive and eager to try new tools and tactics, their passion lies in finding unique and creative ways to problem-solve for clients. Internal collaboration and communication are critical, as they work closely with the Sales, Services, AdOps and Analytics teams. These Centrons are committed to thinking outside the box, supporting each other, and pushing themselves to be the best.
WAYS YOU’LL CONTRIBUTE
You will provide support to the Paid Social team and be primarily responsible for execution related to launch and maintenance of ongoing campaigns. You will be learning the details of social media strategy and performance while also gaining an understanding of Centro processes and best practices. You will contribute by:
- Launching, QA'ing, and analyzing paid social campaigns including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Snapchat and Pinterest
- Monitoring pacing and performance of campaigns to ensure they deliver in full
- Facilitating creative trafficking and working alongside the Campaign Ad Ops team to receive, QA, and implement trafficking materials and creative templates
- Researching and suggesting new opportunities to expand our product offerings
- Improving internal and external documents
- Formatting materials in Excel and PPT to be used for presentations and case studies
- Developing an understanding of the social media and digital advertising industry
- Understanding what it means to cultivate “Raving Fan” service through quality of work and service
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- 0-1 year of professional experience in social advertising
- Heavy attention to detail
- Proficiency in Excel
- Strong time management skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint & Word)
- Proven communication & organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment & be a team player
- Eagerness to learn
- Proactive approach
- Enjoys fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Interest & passion for advertising, digital media, & media planning & buying
- Knowledge of social media management platforms Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, LinkedIn, Twitter, & Pinterest
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- Education focused in advertising, digital media, or communications
- Previous internship/professional experience being hands on with media planning or digital advertising
- Agency experience
- Client facing experience
- The ability to stay highly organized, optimistic, & coachable through quickly changing situations
- An understanding of programmatic technology
- Basis experience
- Facebook Blueprint certification
- Google AdWords Certification
- Google Analytics Certification
LIFE WITH CENTRO
We take care of our people. Our team has put together a thoughtful benefits package and provides a wide range of perks, including competitive 401k matching, a tax-free health savings account, tuition reimbursement, generous maternity/paternity leave, and more.
Aside from benefits, we’re always finding new ways to invest in the personal and professional growth our employees. We’re proud to support a variety of employee-led communities that enrich our culture of uniqueness, inclusivity, and empowerment. Centro is more than a workplace.
Centro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and support an inclusive workplace diverse in thought, perspective and culture. We celebrate all team members regardless of gender/identity, sexual orientation, race or cultural background, religion, physical disability and age. We are better together.