Senior Account Executive-Future Opportunity
New York, NY /
Are you ready to transform an industry? At Centro we are building a comprehensive tech platform that radically increases efficiencies and impact across businesses, teams, and campaigns. Our clients can run all their digital business through Basis, with robust business intelligence, workflow automation, search and social integrations, and the number one rated DSP.
We’re taking the digital advertising world by storm and are proud to be headquartered in the rapidly growing tech hub of Chicago, with offices that span across the United States, Canada, Mexico, and London. Join us in our mission to improve the lives of everyone working in the industry!
WHY WORK WITH US?
At Centro, we believe that lasting success is achieved through continual dedication to the growth and well-being of the individual. Our people are the core of what makes Centro unique. Driven by the Centro Manifesto and our guiding principles, we look to hire the best and brightest minds—curious, passionate learners who are driven to create impact.
We are committed to building a culture of highly motivated individuals who create a positive and supportive environment together. When we work hard, stay focused, and act in service to others, we believe that anything is possible. Come grow with us!
ABOUT THE TEAM
We partner with and support agencies as they push the boundaries of the digital ad space. We are nimble, fueled by curiosity, and grounded in a culture of positivity, accountability, and support. At the core of our work is a commitment to helping agencies win BIG. By showcasing Basis and Centro’s commitment to innovation—our team is redefining the agency of the future.
WAYS YOU'LL CONTRIBUTE
- By developing a strong understanding of Centro’s technology and media solutions, and taking a tech first approach in helping agency partners grow their business
- By creating high-level agency partner relationships with a strong consultative approach
- By exceeding regional and individual sales, pricing, yield, and platform spend goals
- By identifying additional revenue opportunities with existing clients while continuously prospecting new business
- By serving as an industry expert in digital advertising including display, programmatic, search, and social media
- By working collaboratively with cross functional teams, including Centro’s Media Services, Marketing, and Product teams, to drive revenue growth and retention with new and existing clients
- By creating consultative sales presentations using market trends that focus on business outcomes and direct ROI
- By driving industry knowledge and delivering high quality thought leadership
- By providing ongoing client management to partners including quarterly business reviews, proactive media packaging of publisher opportunities, and client entertainment
- By providing regular updates to management on pipeline and partnerships through Salesforce.com
WHAT YOU'LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- At least 3-4 years of sales experience in Digital Marketing, particularly software/adtech
- Proven success in strategic media sales, specifically programmatic
- Established relationships with agencies and companies with automated buying platforms
- Proven success in structuring and closing complex media and marketing deals for longer sales cycles (6+ month)
- Established senior-level relationships within the digital industry and assigned territory
- Strong ability to identify prospective client challenges and formulate tailored strategies to alleviate pain points
- Strong quantitative aptitude and the ability to communicate complex technical concepts in simple terms
- A driven and goal-oriented personality
- Experience preparing and delivering formal proposals/presentations
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong analytical, communication, interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic and a customer focus
- Strong CRM experience (i.e. Salesforce, HubSpot, Zoho, etc.)
- Ability to travel
- High-energy, optimistic, and solution-oriented
- Collaborative and enjoys working with teams
LIFE WITH CENTRO
We take care of our people. Our team has put together a thoughtful benefits package and provides a wide range of perks, including competitive 401k matching, a tax-free health savings account, tuition reimbursement, generous maternity/paternity leave, and more.
Aside from benefits, we’re always finding new ways to invest in the personal and professional growth our employees. We’re proud to support a variety of employee-led communities that enrich our culture of uniqueness, inclusivity, and empowerment. Centro is more than a workplace.
Centro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and support an inclusive workplace diverse in thought, perspective and culture. We celebrate all team members regardless of gender/identity, sexual orientation, race or cultural background, religion, physical disability and age. We are better together.