Paid Search Specialist - Future Opportunity
All Locations /
Client & Media Services /
Are you ready to transform an industry? At Centro we are building a comprehensive tech platform that radically increases efficiencies and impact across businesses, teams, and campaigns. Our clients can run all their digital business through Basis, with robust business intelligence, workflow automation, search and social integrations, and the number one rated DSP.
We’re taking the digital advertising world by storm and are proud to be headquartered in the rapidly growing tech hub of Chicago, with offices that span across the United States, Canada, Mexico, and London. Join us in our mission to improve the lives of everyone working in the industry!
WHY WORK WITH US?
At Centro, we believe that lasting success is achieved through continual dedication to the growth and well-being of the individual. Our people are the core of what makes Centro unique. Driven by the Centro Manifesto and our guiding principles, we look to hire the best and brightest minds—curious, passionate learners who are driven to create impact.
We are committed to building a culture of highly motivated individuals who create a positive and supportive environment together. When we work hard, stay focused, and act in service to others, we believe that anything is possible. Come grow with us!
We're always interested in connecting with great talent! This is a position we'll be hiring for in the future, but we would love to network with candidates in the meantime. Please feel free to apply and we'll reach out if there's a potential future fit.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Paid Search Specialist is responsible for managing specific search campaigns pre and post launch, as well as ensuring search RFPs and campaign launches are managed in a proactive manner. This role has responsibility for developing keyword builds and providing volume estimates for search RFP requests. The Paid Search Specialist will launch and optimize paid search campaigns across partners like Amazon, Google and Bing ensuring all accounts pace according to budget and goals.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Centro's national Paid Search team drives the execution of performance-based results to solve business challenges such as increasing revenue and driving customer loyalty. These highly motivated multi-taskers are dedicated to continuous education on the value, tactics, and evolution of paid search for both internal teams and external stakeholders. Although many tasks are performed independently, collaboration with internal teams is crucial to their success. This is a supportive, analytical, and service-based team that achieves ad excellence via best practices, bidding strategies, creative testing, and beta opportunities.
- Actively work with internal teams to ensure campaign success based on KPls
- Understand media plan objectives and how Paid Search will affect overall performance of the campaign to help secure future opportunities
- Develop keyword builds and provide volume estimates for Search RFP requests
- Launch and optimize paid search campaigns across partners like Amazon, Google and Bing
- Ensure all accounts pace according to budget and goals
- Help mentor associates
- Act in a client facing manner when needed for specific campaigns/client requests
- 2+ years of Paid Search experience
- Experience executing daily management of campaigns for Paid Search and providing strategic recommendations
- Knowledge of third party bid management systems
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, under tight deadlines
- Strong analytical skills
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Working knowledge of Google Adwords, Bing Ads and Editor Tools
- Google AdWords certified preferred
- Strong excel skills
- Agency experience preferred
- Bachelor's Degree or higher from an accredited college or university preferred
LIFE WITH CENTRO
We take care of our people. Our team has put together a thoughtful benefits package and provides a wide range of perks, including competitive 401k matching, a tax-free health savings account, tuition reimbursement, generous maternity/paternity leave, and more.
Aside from benefits, we’re always finding new ways to invest in the personal and professional growth our employees. We’re proud to support a variety of employee-led communities that enrich our culture of uniqueness, inclusivity, and empowerment. Centro is more than a workplace.
Centro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and support an inclusive workplace diverse in thought, perspective and culture. We celebrate all team members regardless of gender/identity, sexual orientation, race or cultural background, religion, physical disability and age. We are better together.