Paid Search Specialist
U.S. and Ontario, Canada /
Future Opportunities /
Are you ready to transform an industry? At Centro we are building a comprehensive tech platform that radically increases efficiencies and impact across businesses, teams, and campaigns. Our clients can run all their digital business through Basis, with robust business intelligence, workflow automation, search and social integrations, and the number one rated DSP.
We’re taking the digital advertising world by storm and are proud to be headquartered in the rapidly growing tech hub of Chicago, with offices that span across the United States, Canada, Mexico, and London. Join us in our mission to improve the lives of everyone working in the industry!
WHY WORK WITH US?
At Centro, we believe that lasting success is achieved through continual dedication to the growth and well-being of the individual. Our people are the core of what makes Centro unique. Driven by the Centro Manifesto and our guiding principles, we look to hire the best and brightest minds—curious, passionate learners who are driven to create impact.
We are committed to building a culture of highly motivated individuals who create a positive and supportive environment together. We work hard, stay focused, and act in service to others - and are looking for like-minded people to grow with us.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Centro's national Paid Search team drives the execution of performance-based results to solve business challenges such as increasing revenue and driving customer loyalty. These highly motivated multi-taskers are dedicated to continuous education on the value, tactics, and evolution of paid search for both internal teams and external stakeholders. Although many tasks are performed independently, collaboration with internal teams is crucial to their success. This is a supportive, analytical, and service-based team that achieves ad excellence via best practices, bidding strategies, creative testing, and beta opportunities.
WAYS YOU’LL CONTRIBUTE
This position is responsible for managing specific search campaigns pre and post launch, as well as ensuring search RFPs and campaign launches are managed in a proactive manner. As a Paid Search Specialist, you will also contribute by:
- Developing keyword builds and providing volume estimates for search RFP requests
- Launching and optimizing paid search campaigns across partners like Amazon, Google and Bing, ensuring all accounts pace according to budget and goals
- Actively working with internal teams to ensure campaign success based on KPls
- Understanding media plan objectives and how paid search will affect overall performance of the campaign to help secure future opportunities
- Mentoring Paid Search Associates
- Acting in a client facing manner when needed for specific campaigns/client requests
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- 2+ years of paid search experience
- Experience executing daily management of campaigns for paid search and providing strategic recommendations
- Knowledge of third party bid management systems such as Kenshoo or Search Ads 360
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, under tight deadlines
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to pull and analyze reports on Google Ads and Bing search engines
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Working knowledge of Google AdWords, Bing Ads and Editor Tools
- Strong Excel skills
- Google AdWords certified
- Experience using Search Ads 360
- Bachelor's Degree or higher from an accredited college or university preferred
- Past experience working in agency setting
LIFE WITH CENTRO
We take care of our people. Our team has put together a thoughtful benefits package and provides a wide range of perks, including competitive 401k matching, a tax-free health savings account, tuition reimbursement, generous maternity/paternity leave, and more.
Aside from benefits, we’re always finding new ways to invest in the personal and professional growth our employees. We’re proud to support a variety of employee-led communities that enrich our culture of uniqueness, inclusivity, and empowerment. Centro is more than a workplace.
Centro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and support an inclusive workplace diverse in thought, perspective and culture. We celebrate all team members regardless of gender/identity, sexual orientation, race or cultural background, religion, physical disability and age. We are better together.