Digital Media Specialist - Future Opportunity
Dallas, TX /
Client & Media Services /
Are you ready to transform an industry? At Centro we are building a comprehensive tech platform that radically increases efficiencies and impact across businesses, teams, and campaigns. Our clients can run all their digital business through Basis, with robust business intelligence, workflow automation, search and social integrations, and the number one rated DSP.
We’re taking the digital advertising world by storm and are proud to be headquartered in the rapidly growing tech hub of Chicago, with offices that span across the United States, Canada, Mexico, and London. Join us in our mission to improve the lives of everyone working in the industry!
WHY WORK WITH US?
At Centro, we believe that lasting success is achieved through continual dedication to the growth and well-being of the individual. Our people are the core of what makes Centro unique. Driven by the Centro Manifesto and our guiding principles, we look to hire the best and brightest minds—curious, passionate learners who are driven to create impact.
We are committed to building a culture of highly motivated individuals who create a positive and supportive environment together. When we work hard, stay focused, and act in service to others, we believe that anything is possible. Come grow with us!
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting into the Manager, Client & Media Services, the Digital Media Specialist will be responsible for developing media recommendations and having a hands-on approach with activities associated with the planning and buying for both site direct and programmatic campaigns. This includes completing RFPs, evaluating and using any necessary syndicated research to help build rationale for the recommended media strategies, and developing and helping to deliver the media recommendation.
ABOUT THE TEAM
With Raving Fan service at the center of their work, Centro's Client and Media Services team researches, plans, and buys media for agencies and brands. Basis is at the foundation of all their tasks—from research and vendor communication, to optimization and campaign visualization – and everything in between. This strategic and focused team shares the common goal of helping their clients to become smarter, faster and more effective at what they do.
- Maintain a strong understanding of the digital media landscape, the latest Centro products and solutions, and ensure media strategies are aligned to KPIs to drive optimal campaign performance
- Execute both site direct and programmatic media buys
- Monitor campaign performance and own all programmatic optimizations
- Cultivate an understanding of how all digital channels work together to deliver a holistic media plan, including paid search and social
- Provide mentoring and guidance to Digital Media Associates and work alongside an internal cross-functional team of campaign ads ops specialists, campaign performance analysts, and search and social specialists
- Adopt new processes or workflow modifications as introduced to ensure consistent and repeatable processes are used across regions
- Ensure high levels of campaign performance, client satisfaction, and retention are delivered, while working hand-in-hand with their Manager and Client Development team members
- Present media recommendations and participate in client facing activities as needed
- 2+ years of experience in digital media planning and buying, including site direct and programmatic
- An understanding and interest in programmatic and RTB. Must have a true thirst to understand technology and strategy, while excelling in data quantifying
- Experience in Demand Side Platform executions and knowledge of operations
- Strategic thinking and proactive client service skills
- Proven communication skills
- Strong issue resolution and problem solving capabilities
- Ability to work well in a cross functional team environment
- Professional and advanced skills in Excel
LIFE WITH CENTRO
We take care of our people. Our team has put together a thoughtful benefits package and provides a wide range of perks, including competitive 401k matching, a tax-free health savings account, tuition reimbursement, generous maternity/paternity leave, and more.
Aside from benefits, we’re always finding new ways to invest in the personal and professional growth our employees. We’re proud to support a variety of employee-led communities that enrich our culture of uniqueness, inclusivity, and empowerment. Centro is more than a workplace.
Centro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and support an inclusive workplace diverse in thought, perspective and culture. We celebrate all team members regardless of gender/identity, sexual orientation, race or cultural background, religion, physical disability and age. We are better together.