Sales Development Representative
United States /
Go-to-Market – Sales /
Cents is a New York-based technology company passionate about transforming the laundry industry and dedicated to enabling new ways of working, earning, and living. Cents is modernizing the garment care businesses by providing an all in one business in a box platform to help operators start, manage, and grow their business. By building a software-as-a-service (SaaS) product for this industry, our goal is to outsource America’s laundry day to the local laundromats.
About the Role
Sales Development Representatives discover qualified opportunities by responding to inbound interests and targeted outbound prospects to build rapport and establish long-term relationships. The ideal candidate is an energetic self-starter with the ability to identify influencers and key decision makers within accounts.
Our company is revolutionizing how laundromat owners use software. Your goal should be to help enable them through the journey via your highly developed Discovery process as well as a strong focus on Value-Based sales.
This role is remote, preferably based on the East Coast.
- Drive top-of-the-funnel lead generation for account executives and sales team
- Contact and qualify prospective customers
- Update and manage all sales activities, opportunities, and account information in CRM
- Consistently achieve monthly quota of qualified opportunities
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar role (preferably in SaaS)
- Prior experience in a hunting role with cold-outreach and prospecting responsibilities
- Proven skills in discovery, requirements gathering, needs analyses, and price negotiations
- Consistent track record of exceeding KPIs and quotas
We're looking for someone who is
- Highly driven, persistent, and passionate about sales
- Comfortable working in a scaling startup environment and able to quickly adapt and thrive in ambiguity
- Creative, collaborative, and able to move conversations in a mutually beneficial direction
- Tech-savvy and can navigate sales and internal tools quickly
- Ambitious with a desire and ability to learn from feedback and constantly improve
Benefits and Perks
We offer competitive compensation packages, comprehensive health benefits, & believe in a strong cohesive team atmosphere. Work from home office stipend, virtual team events, and access to learning opportunities from our team and network of advisors, investors, etc.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.