Territory Field Sales Account Executive (NYC)
New York, NY /
Go-to-Market – Sales /
Join the Disruption
Join us as we disrupt an age-old industry! Cents is changing the laundry industry forever, and if you’re passionate about working in tech for a true industry disrupter..we want you on our team! We are the leading all-in-one business management system for laundromats and dry cleaners by offering software and hardware solutions proven to help save money, transform operations, and drive additional revenue for owners.
We are hiring Territory Sales Account Executives in New York City, Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Dallas-Fort Worth.
As a Territory Sales Account Executive, you will be part of a growing team that is changing the way the laundry industry thrives. In this role, you will be full-cycle Account Executive prospecting for new business, building relationships, leveraging partnerships, and calling on inbound leads to close business.
This is a field sales opportunity based out of your personal home office living in the territory you support.
What You'll Do
- Owning your territory and generating a list of prospective customers and managing the full cycle from initial call to close
- Doing a deep discovery to tailor your demo to suit the needs of your buyer
- Work cross-functionally with other team members to ensure we are turning customers into territory advocates
- Leveraging Salesforce & other tech stacks to manage all pipeline activities
- Working local events & trade shows in your market to leverage partnerships
- 1+ years of experience in a sourcing or closing sales role, laundry operations, or a relatable field and industry
- Proven track-record of success in meeting & exceeding goals
- Strong communication, organizational and presentation skills with the ability to sell and negotiate at all decision-making levels
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Driven, self-motivated, curious, creative, & flexible
- Experience with Google & Salesforce is preferred but not required
- Prior experience with POS/payments is a nice to have
There's a laundry list of reasons we love working at Cents!
We are a remote-first company that invests in our people. We offer great compensation packages, comprehensive health benefits, & a strong, cohesive team atmosphere. Not to mention, unlimited PTO!
Sound too good to be true? Learn more about us at trycents.com and check out our Glassdoor reviews to see what our employees love about Cents.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunities to excel.