Technical Product Manager
If you've ever envisioned yourself at the forefront of AI and Web3 innovation, then Cere offers the perfect opportunity to transform that vision into reality.
Cere is a cutting-edge Web3 data infrastructure scale-up seeking someone who is not just looking for a job but wants to be challenged to accomplish great things in an exciting venture.
You will be part of our Product Team to drive innovation in the space of Decentralised Cloud Storage and CDNs, Crypto wallets, NFT platforms, Marketplaces, and AI.
You will help develop, document, and execute a comprehensive plan to understand user needs, iterate on product scope and ensure the timely development of highly complex technical products.
About Cere Network
Since its launch in 2019, the Cere team has consistently anticipated the difficulties that the present systems would encounter, now highlighted by the swift advancements of AI and the accompanying surge in data. With companies using multiple vendors causing data fragmentation that complicates AI integration, Cere is presenting itself as an objective, open-source solution, with a clear vision: All data should be decentralized. Unequivocally.
Cere is backed by the world’s largest institutions and projects, including Binance Labs, Republic Labs, and Polygon. For more info, see: www.cere.network
At Cere, we're not just hiring for roles; we're seeking a specific blend of qualities. We value those who excel in our fast-paced environment, embracing methodical, simulation-driven development and a first-principle thinking approach.
Our team members uphold high standards, discipline and a growth mindset that fuels ongoing learning and process refinement. Exceptional written communication is a must, as we rely on tools like Notion, Slack, and Wiki to ensure organized, transparent collaboration.
We prioritize autonomy and goal orientation, fostering a culture of accountability and transparency. Our ecosystem thrives on supportive, challenge-driven teamwork, a driving force behind Cere’s rapid innovation.
We're drawn to individuals with character, high standards, and the ability to build and optimize efficient habits. A growth mindset and commitment to collective success underscore our team dynamics, as we aim to nurture a larger ecosystem of collaboration and progress.
- 5+ years in technical product management or technical product owner role, working closely with both businesses and developers in data-driven B2B/B2C initiatives and consumer-facing experience (preferably gaming, cloud, or data infrastructure)
- Web3 Product experience
- Structured and organized written/verbal communication
- Highly motivated self-starter able to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to context-switch efficiently from - understanding the user's need to getting into the technical detail
- Strong stakeholder management skills and experience
- Best if you have successfully launched an application or a service from the scratch with a metrics-driven mindset
- Start-up experience in fast-paced environments working in agile, cross-functional teams
Nice to have:
- Software development experience
A bit more about our Multinational, High-Performance (and primarily remote)
Join a highly talented multicultural team that is based all over the world. We have offices in San Francisco, New York, Warsaw, Amsterdam, Berlin, and several locations in Asia. As stated above, we make remote working possible by embracing our ethos, yet many teams also travel to meet in person every 1-2 months. We all want high degrees of autonomy and flexibility to make life and work fun, but transparency, accountability/ownership are the requisites.
$75,000 - $110,000 a year