Business Development Manager WEB3
Do you self-identify as a great problem solver (and not just a BDM/Web3 enthusiast)?
Have you been honing your innovation craft for years yet yearning for more complex challenges?
Does the opportunity to play a key role in the (business) development of a software platform with massive impact (for millions or even billions of people) excite you?
If you’ve answered with 3 resounding yeses, then we want to meet you!
What We Expect
We are a cutting-edge web3 infrastructure scale-up project seeking a few very talented developers who are not just looking for a job but want to be challenged to accomplish great things in an exciting venture.
We are the veterans of many successful startups and will put you on the accelerated learning curve toward your future success.
We seek business developers who are not just looking for a job but want to be challenged to accomplish great things in an exciting venture, working with some of the world's most exciting clients and opportunities. Only one metric counts in this job: onboard as many users to the Cere ecosystem and deliver them as much data as possible via the Cere DDC.
This position requires a great understanding of the web3 ecosystem, meaning this is the first filter we’re applying to our recruitment process. Make sure to have your web3 passion apparent in your application!
About Cere Network
Cere Network is the decentralized data protocol powering the future of web3 with trustless content sharing and cloud data interactions between apps, users, AI/ML, and (NFT) assets. Cere is backed by the world’s largest institutions and projects, including Binance Labs, Republic Labs, and Polygon.
We look for a few things across all hires we make at Cere, regardless of role or team:
- We seek teammates who will thrive in our fast-paced work environment, where we default to methodical, simulation-driven, fast development iterations and a first-principle thinking mindset.
- We crave teammates with high standards and strong discipline, embracing a growth mindset to continuously learn and incrementally improve habits and processes.
- We require contributors to have excellent communication skills (esp. written), for everything must be well organized and tracked in Notion, Slack, Wiki’s, etc. We want autonomous, goal-oriented individuals who embrace transparency and accountability. No one wants to micro-manage others.
- We need good teammates who are generally cool people who want to be part of a great team & decentralized community where everyone truly helps and challenges each other to learn/grow by innovating together towards greater shared goals. Embracing the building of such a collaborative community is the only way we can sustain rapid innovation (and the only way to live/work, really).
- Building upon and improving Cere Networks’s BD strategy.
- Overseeing end-to-end client onboarding processes.
- Acting as a bridge between the business development team and product/marketing/liveOps.
- Maintaining relationships with exchanges, market makers and key investors.
- Representing Cere during virtual & IRL events across the world.
- Providing data-driven insights into the BD team’s operations.
- 2 plus years experience in Web3 business development.
- 1 plus year experience in product management.
- Collaboration tooling proficiency (preferably Notion).
- Experience running a structured sales process at a growing technology company.
- A successful track record in Web3 business development.
- Strong Web3 technical and product background preferred.
- Profound communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to tailor messaging to various audiences at differing levels.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Flexibility to work within UTC +/- 2 time zone.
A bit more about our Multinational, High-Performance (and primarily remote) Team
Join a highly talented multicultural team that is based all over the world. We have offices in San Francisco, New York, Warsaw, Amsterdam, Berlin, and several locations in Asia. As stated above, we make remote working possible by embracing our ethos, yet many teams also travel to meet in person every 1-2 months. We all want high degrees of autonomy and flexibility to make life and work fun, but transparency, accountability/ownership are the requisites.