Senior Product Manager
San Francisco, Seattle, New York City /
Cerebrae’s platform helps digital health companies, providers, and payers understand how to price their services, bid for business, and manage their risk. Our goal is to provide all participants in the health ecosystem with the same capabilities of large insurance companies. To learn more about Cerebrae visit https://www.cerebrae.com/.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to translate Cerebrae’s product vision into actionable plans and play a hands-on role in their execution. Successful candidates will collaborate with customers, engineering, and commercial teams to scope, design, build and launch new products.
This will be Cerebrae’s second dedicated product hire (the entire company is 15 people). Candidates should be comfortable with a dynamic role and motivated by the opportunity to impact all aspects of the business.
What You'll Do
- Own and maintain substantial portions of our product roadmap
- Translate strategic company goals and customer needs into product plans
- Conduct customer and industry research to generate actionable product stories
- Solicit feedback and ideas from colleagues, develop wireframes, and test with customers
- Create detailed product requirement documents to guide implementation
- Plan product releases with clear guidelines, support the team with documentation and demos, and assist in go-to-market strategy / rollouts
- Set goals and utilize analytics to monitor adoption and engagement of product
- 5+ years of relevant SaaS product management experience at a product-driven tech company
- Experience working in a startup environment preferred
- Experience working on data-intensive products with complex workflows
- Proven track record in launching new products and managing them end-to-end across the product life cycle
- Comfortable using an agile approach to incrementally deliver value to users
- Strong interpersonal skills for interacting with cross-functional teams
- Creative ideas with a problem-solving mindset
- Healthcare experience is a plus, but not a requirement
Cerebrae is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Cerebrae does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.