Senior Product Designer
We are looking for an experienced Sr. Product Designer to help us build the next generation of our product. Cerebrae’s unique platform helps digital health companies, providers, and payers understand how to price their services, bid for business, and manage their risk. Our goal is to provide all participants in the health ecosystem with the same capabilities of large insurance companies. To learn more about Cerebrae visit https://www.cerebrae.com/.
What you'll do
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative user-research to identify user needs, understand mental models and test ideas
- Leverage design sprints framework to properly frame problems, run ideation sessions, design wireframes and prototypes, and test them
- Create detailed designs and design assets as needed for implementation
- Collaborate with engineering team to ensure feasibly of design ideas
- Collaborate with the product team and company leadership on design ideas
- Contribute towards development of a design system
- Occasionally work with the commercial team to support marketing efforts
- Utilize analytics to monitor adoption and engagement of various features
- This is Cerebrae’s second design hire -- you’ll also have the opportunity to contribute to other areas such as brand image, product direction and shaping the design practice itself.
- 3+ years of relevant design experience at a product-driven tech company
- Strong user research and interaction design skills
- Experience working on data-intensive products with complex workflows
- Comfortable using an agile approach to incrementally deliver value to users
- Strong interpersonal skills for interacting with cross-functional teams
- Creative ideas with a problem-solving mindset
- Visual design skills a plus
- A portfolio demonstrating your work -- please include with your application
Cerebrae is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Cerebrae does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.