Product Marketing Manager
We are looking for an experienced B2B Product Marketing Manager to join our team in engaging providers, payers and employers and generating demand for our turnkey healthcare software solution.
This individual will be a masterful storyteller with the ability to distill complex concepts into clear, compelling, and memorable stories of healthcare industry innovation and customer value. This individual will drive product strategy, pricing and positioning, create compelling product messaging, and set up customer-facing teams (Sales, Customer Success) for success. We are looking for a person who is interested in all aspects of marketing and is able to learn quickly and on the fly.
As the Product Marketing Manager, you will:
- Articulate the value proposition for Cerebrae’s products and identify use cases that resonate with a variety of businesses to create compelling customer-facing messaging.
- Produce high-quality external content to support go-to-market and thought leadership marketing efforts (playbooks, demos, case studies, white papers, webinars, web content, and more).
- Develop GTM plan to define product launch and commercial strategy, and collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to deliver a coordinated product rollout in support of business goals and product strategy.
- Work cross-functionally with Product and Commercial to fuel ongoing product adoption and go-to-market launches
- Promote and track impact of Cerebrae products and go-to-market strategies.
- Monitor and maintain competitor intelligence, such as successes, new product offerings, positioning, price structure, etc.
As an individual contributor, you will have the opportunity to transition into management as Cerebrae grows.
Your qualifications include
- 4+ years of experience in product marketing, solution marketing, industry marketing, B2B, and/or SaaS/technology
- Experience developing and managing marketing strategies for a complex product
- Proven ability to run complex processes, navigate organizations, and lead meetings effectively and efficiently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Some knowledge of the health care industry, Human Capital Management, HR IT industry or related experience helpful but not required
Candidates must be located in the US, and have work authorization. This is a permanently remote, full-time role, with the expectation of periodic travel.
Cerebrae is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Cerebrae does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.