As Cerebrae’s first Sales Executive, you will be the face of the company in the market and directly responsible for sales and expansion. You will own the full sales cycle, building relationships with key stakeholders (provider, payer, and employer), designing solutions, managing negotiations, and finalizing contracts. You will become an expert in the market and a resource to those looking to understand or make the move to value-based care.
As the Sales Executive, you will:
- Work cross-functionally to lead the development and execution of a comprehensive go-to-market strategy
- Own & manage a high-velocity pipeline, from lead generation to close.
- Maintain CRM hygiene and diligence in tracking all work activities to ensure accurate forecasting.
- Identify opportunities for Cerebrae to scale its footprint.
- Serve as an expert on the Cerebrae software solution.
- Synthesize and relay customer feedback to inform product development.
- Play a key role in building Cerebrae’s commercial organization and processes
- Travel as necessary
This is an individual contributor and quota-carrying role, with the opportunity to transition into management as Cerebrae grows.
Your qualifications include
- 4+ years of B2B sales experience in a SaaS company and/or start-up environment
- Experience leading & executing sales operations of a complex product
- Strong relationship building ability; you like building and finding win-win agreements
- Domain expertise of the healthcare system in the United States and a curiosity to keep learning the intricacies and changes within the industry
- The ability to deal effectively with ambiguity and thrive in an unstructured, fast-moving environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to communicate across an ecosystem of influencers, stakeholders, and teams
Candidates must be located in the US, and have work authorization. This is a permanently remote, full-time role, with the expectation of periodic travel.
Cerebrae is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Cerebrae does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.