Cerebrae is seeking a Commercial Associate to support our growing commercial team and customer base.
What you'll do
- Help our Customer Success team meet every customer obligation.
- Support customer adoption of Cerebrae products.
- End-to-end management of select customer initiatives. Define project schedules and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and report out statuses regularly.
- In partnership with commercial leaders, design, build and optimize sales onboarding process that accelerates time to competency and reduces time to revenue.
- Develop processes and improvements that will help our team be more effective, either internally or with our customers.
- Manage and administer commercial content and knowledge repositories and ensure all information is easily and readily accessible at point of need.
- Support other relevant tasks as assigned.
Your qualifications include
- 1+ years of experience working in a fast paced environment
- Ability to project manage and multitask
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Dynamic, self-motivated, high-energy team player
- An overall enthusiasm and desire for constant learning and self-improvement
Cerebrae is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Cerebrae does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.