Cerebrae is seeking an Account Manager to build strong partnerships and lasting relationships with customers. In this position, you’ll work closely with customers to discover their business needs and challenges and then mentor them on the best ways to use Cerebrae to solve them.
What you'll do
- Manage a growing book of business by providing strong day-to-day service across customer workstreams and implementations
- Build client relationships that will lead to long term partnerships
- Represent the voice of our customers internally to ensure we deliver products and services that meet their needs
- Act a subject matter expert in the use of Cerebrae products and drive customer adoption of those products
- Identify and execute upsell opportunities with current customers
- Support sales and go-to-market efforts
Your qualifications include
- 2+ years of experience working in a fast paced environment
- Familiarity with the healthcare landscape
- Understanding of basic healthcare finance concepts, e.g., PMPM, trend, etc.
- Ability to project manage and multitask
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- An overall enthusiasm and desire for constant learning and self-improvement
Cerebrae is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Cerebrae does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.