About Cerebri AI
Cerebri AI, a venture-backed pioneer in artificial intelligence and machine learning, is the creator of Cerebri Values™, the industry’s first universal measure of customer success. Cerebri Values quantifies each customer’s commitment to a brand or product and dynamically predicts “Next Best Actions” at scale, which enables large companies to focus on accelerating profitable growth. Deployed as a SaaS application running on Microsoft Azure, Cerebri Values operates behind the corporate firewall, ensuring the highest level of security and safeguarding personal information. Headquartered in Austin with offices in Toronto and Washington, DC, the company has 50 employees who have been awarded over 130 patents to date. To learn more, visit cerebri.com.
Role: Visual interaction design and implementation in correspondence with product functional requirements, brand and modern design principles. Produce high-quality web-based user interfaces for AI-driven enterprise SaaS, for desktop and mobile devices at a variety of resolutions.
- Design and develop high performance UI dashboards handing large amount of data from Restful APIs
- Develop UI from UX wireframes and prototypes that clearly illustrate how applications function and appear
- Work with UX designers to build pixel perfect prototypes
- Design graphic user interface elements (components) like menus, tabs and widgets
- Work with engineering teams taking images and converting them into functional product screens
- Iterate on UI design and implementation based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Convert PSD/XD files into HTML and CSS
- Design degree or equivalent background pursuing pixel perfect digital art and design for enterprise applications
- Experience developing enterprise dashboards
- Experience creating responsive and interactive UI
- Strong experience in Restful APIs
- Experience with unit testing and behavioral testing
- Experience working with engineering teams in collaborative fashion
- Expert presentation and organization skills
- Creative visualization skills and out of the box design thinking
- Experience with the Atlassian suite (JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket).