About Cerebri AI
Cerebri AI, a venture-backed pioneer in artificial intelligence and machine learning, is the creator of Cerebri Values™, the industry’s first universal measure of customer engagement and customer success. Cerebri Values quantifies each customer’s commitment to a brand or product and dynamically predicts “Best Actions” at scale, which enables large companies to focus on accelerating profitable growth. Deployed as a SaaS application running on Microsoft Azure, Cerebri Values operates behind the corporate firewall, ensuring the highest level of security and safeguarding personal information. Headquartered in Austin with offices in Toronto and Washington, DC, the company has over 50 employees who have been awarded over 130 patents to date. To learn more, visit cerebri.com.
Role: Our customers are Global Fortune 500 enterprises. You will manage customers for our Cerebri Values product, software infrastructure, and user experience, from on-boarding to deployment. Success in this role requires deep understanding of the business value of AI and machine learning, and the ability to clearly communicate that value. You will work with customers across different verticals, and establish strong working relationships with multiple stakeholders from IT to sales & marketing to senior executives.
- Work with data science and engineering teams to deliver solutions on time and within budget
- Manage customer relationships from on-boarding through deployment
- Provide functional leadership for large multi-functional groups
- Understand customer domain and workflows
- Lead customer meetings and deliver effective presentations
- Understand data models, data dictionaries, and data visualization
- Manage downwards and upwards across the company
- Travel to work with customers 20-30% of the time
- Exposure to Big Data, artificial intelligence, or machine learning
- Experience with enterprise-class projects and implementations
- Experience presenting to, and working with senior leadership at large enterprises
- Tenacity to work with customers and get them to adopt new technologies
- Ability to communicate complex problems to different audiences
- Five (5) years experience delivering quality results with history of promotion and success
- Bachelor's degree in a STEM field required, MBA from a top school preferred
Nice to haves...
- Sector expertise in automotive / financial services / telco
- We are seeking one Engagement Manager who is fluent in Spanish