About Cerebri AI
Cerebri AI, a venture-backed pioneer in artificial intelligence and machine learning, is the creator of Cerebri Values™, the industry’s first universal measure of customer success. Cerebri Values quantifies each customer’s commitment to a brand or product and dynamically predicts “Next Best Actions” at scale, which enables large companies to focus on accelerating profitable growth. Deployed as a SaaS application running on Microsoft Azure, Cerebri Values operates behind the corporate firewall, ensuring the highest level of security and safeguarding personal information. Headquartered in Austin with offices in Toronto and Washington, DC, the company has 50 employees who have been awarded over 130 patents to date. To learn more, visit cerebri.com.
Role: You will lead onboarding of our customers for our Cerebri Values models and software infrastructure and user experience. Our customers are Global Fortune 500 enterprises. Successful onboardings require understanding of the business value of AI and machine learning and the ability to professionally work with clients and customers and the numerous stakeholders from IT to executives.
- Project managing data science and engineering teams
- Work with data science and engineering functional leadership to deliver solutions on time and within budget
- Manage projects from end to end
- Deliver client checkpoint presentations
- Understand data models, data dictionaries, and data visualization
- Working in a team environment as well as working alone
- Manage downwards and upwards across the Company
- Travel to see clients 25-50% of the time
- Exposure to Big Data, artificial intelligence, or machine learning
- Ability to work with databases using SQL or similar, or learn it fast
- Experience with enterprise-class projects and implementations
- Tenacity to work with customers and get them to adopt new technologies
- Strong presentation development and delivery skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Five (5) years experience delivering quality results with history of promotion and success
- Bachelor's degree in a STEM field and MBA from top school
Nice to haves...
- Sector expertise in automotive or financial services