Site Reliability Engineer/Software Engineer
United States /
Last year, identity fraud cost Americans $43 billion. Millions of grandparents, mothers, brothers, friends and neighbors in the USA fell victim to a cybercriminal and lost hard-earned dollars and sometimes their entire life savings. At CertifID, we are building a team of growth-minded individuals passionate about protecting our customers from the growing risk of wire fraud. We pride ourselves on being mission-driven and are united in creating a world without wire fraud. CertifID protects $8B+ of transactions every month, and with $50M+ funds recovered to date, your best chance of wire fraud recovery starts with CertifID.
Are you hungry for the autonomy to do your best work and position yourself to be a key contributor in our organization in the midst of aggressive growth? Every engineer at CertifID has an outsized impact, owning their projects from start to finish, reaching thousands of customers every month, and playing an instrumental role in product planning and strategy. If you love to solve real world problems at scale in a fast-paced agile environment this is the role for you.
The Site Reliability Engineer/Software Engineer at CertifID will join a scaling engineering team. The mission of this role is to develop, support, secure, and enhance our underlying application infrastructure and our devops tooling. This individual will own and drive this layer of the application, will be embedded in the product and engineering team, and will work cross-functionally with security, fraud prevention, and other technical stakeholders. We are searching for a highly talented and driven individual who will move gracefully through a high-growth and ambiguous environment and is hungry to make a direct impact on CertifID’s positioning in the market.
- Ensure the reliability and scalability of our application infrastructure to prevent any major outages
- Audit and enhance our existing infrastructure configuration to improve our security above industry standard for a SaaS security/fraud company
- Work with QA and Eng to deliver tooling and support that will enable fully tested, on-demand CI/CD Partner with and educate our engineering team on service creation and management best-practices for HA deployments
- Follow best practices to write high-quality, secure, maintainable, scalable, testable, and efficient code
- Contribute to a culture of code quality, documentation, and thoughtful tradeoffs
- Be a flexible contributor, learning new skills as required and solving a wide variety of engineering challenges in different areas
What we are looking for
- You are a software engineer who can code, but focus on infrastructure, site reliability, and/or devops as a practice area
- Has a solid background in Azure cloud infrastructure or a deep knowledge of cloud infrastructure, generally, with an understanding of .NET
- Understands the trade-offs of reliability, scalability, and availability
- Has a proven background supporting applications and application teams in a production environment, preferably with a SaaS company
- Can write production-ready code for deployments and IaC
- You are a strategic thinker, and can express complex ideas in plain language and diagrams
- Care and focus on rapid delivery without sacrificing technical quality
- Bring a sense of ownership, demonstrate craftsmanship, enjoy collaboration, and have the drive to make an impact
- 20 days PTO + 5 Paid Sick Leave + No work on your birthday
- Volunteer Hours
- Wellness Benefit
- Generous family leave policy
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k with matching
- Life Insurance
- We believe that company culture is the best predictor of success. Learn more about CertifID’s culture here
Change doesn't happen overnight, and the same goes for us here at CertifID. We PROGRESS collectively and individually as we grow, abiding by our core values. Protect the Customer, Raise the Bar, Operate with Urgency, Grow with Grit, Ride the Wave, Enthusiasm Spreads, Stay Connected, Send It.