Customer Success Intern (Summer 2024)
Customer Success /
Last year, identity fraud cost Americans $43 billion. Millions of grandparents, mothers, brothers, friends and neighbors in the USA fell victim to a cybercriminal and lost hard-earned dollars and sometimes their entire life savings. At CertifID, we are building a team of growth-minded individuals passionate about protecting our customers from the growing risk of wire fraud. We pride ourselves on being mission-driven and are united in creating a world without wire fraud. CertifID protects $8B+ of transactions every month, and with $50M+ funds recovered to date, your best chance of wire fraud recovery starts with CertifID.
Check out our G2 reviews! Our customers love us!
This customer success intern role will directly contribute to the broader knowledge of CertifID’s business and product offerings across our industry. At 60+ employees — and growing — you’ll play a key role in helping to build out tools and resources to help us protect our customers against fraud. You'll have the opportunity to make a real difference in an industry that badly needs it, and an energetic, hard-working team to support you along the way.
What you'll be doing:
- You will be working on challenging projects in support of real-time business issues while developing skills and experiences.
- Reporting to our Associate Program Manager, you’ll work with the customer success team to validate various agencies and businesses.
- You can expect to work on real world projects to help build out and maintain an internal database, and work directly with our customers to help fight fraud.
- You will be exposed to mentorship, hands-on learning, and professional development opportunities that will allow you to expand your skills and grow your career in new, dynamic ways.
What you'll bring:
- Experience or interest in working with agencies and vendors on a daily basis to resolve customer inquiries via phone and email
- Excel or Google Sheets skills
- An urge to ask questions, listen, and propose solutions
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage time and resources effectively
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and writtenEagerness to learn new things and help others do the same
- Current student in bachelors program in related field
- Prior internship experience and/or experience at Tech/SaaS companies or in customer-facing roles
- Experience working with Trello or other ticketing/kanban system a plus!
- Previous experience in or exposure to the real estate industry
- Length: Approx.12 weeks (Summer Internship).
- This is a paid internship. The rate of pay will be $20/hr.
- Location: In-office, Austin TX. We are located on South Congress Avenue, 78704. Standard working hours are 9-5, Monday through Friday. You’ll work in-person with other CertifID employees and a group of summer interns from other departments.
- We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds and encourage those who may not meet every qualification to apply; your skills and passion matter most to us.
Change doesn't happen overnight, and the same goes for us here at CertifID. We PROGRESS collectively and individually as we grow, abiding by our core values. Protect the Customer, Raise the Bar, Operate with Urgency, Grow with Grit, Ride the Wave, Enthusiasm Spreads, Stay Connected, Send It.