Technical Product Manager
Austin, TX /
Last year, identity fraud cost Americans $43 billion. Millions of grandparents, mothers, brothers, friends, and neighbors in the USA fell victim to a cybercriminal and lost hard-earned dollars and sometimes their entire life savings. At CertifID, we are building a team of growth-minded individuals passionate about protecting our customers from the growing risk of fraud. We pride ourselves on being mission-driven and having fun in the process. Success within our organization requires a positive attitude, a good sense of humor, and an entrepreneurial drive.
The Technical Product Manager at CertifID will be a key role in driving research and development for the platform-level roadmap and will support our organization into our next phases of growth. You will be responsible for challenging the team to rapidly innovate, bridge the technical gap from product ideation to go-to-market initiatives, and ship high-quality products.
This person will think bigger and move faster to solve complex problems while building a product-driven culture. If you are the person who takes challenges head-on and has experience in decomposing large technical work into clear roadmaps and development schedules in a fast-paced environment you will thrive at CertifID!
What you will be exposed to
- Driving research and development for platform-level roadmap (Identity validation technology, performance improvements, APIs etc)
- Translate technical complexity to our wider team to enable better understanding and prioritization
- Decompose large technical work into clear product roadmaps and development schedules
- Drive Title Product Software integration research and roadmap
- Collaborate with non-technical PMs to deliver a good mix of customer-facing and technical improvements
- Collaborate with our engineering team to create and maintain technical documentation
What you will need
- 3 to 5 years of SaaS experience
- Knowledge in backend/architecture technologies. Ex-developer preferred
- Experience with securityProven experience building KPI/Metrics focused on developer interactions ie. TTFHW
- Bonus if you have a proven track record of success managing products in Real Estate, Title Production Software
- Lead product research that drives toward a scalable product portfolio, solving problems for the customer while delivering on revenue goals
- Utilize quantitative and qualitative customer and industry data to test hypotheses, identify consumer pain points and validate potential solutions
- Confidence to think about high-level product vision, understand constraints, and contribute to a great user experience all while delivering on-time and on-budget
- Understanding of technical problems, how to break down the work involved in solving them, and the impact of those decisions on engineering
- Idealistic, yet pragmatic and business-oriented approach to product and strategy
- Ability to communicate concepts in a detailed manner, both technically and visually
- Strong strategic and analytical thinking
- 20 days PTO, 5 paid sick days + no work on your birthday
- Wellness Benefit
- Generous maternal and paternal leave
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401k with matching
- Short-term disability insurance
- Life Insurance
Change doesn't happen overnight, and the same goes for us here at CertifID. We PROGRESS collectively and individually as we grow, abiding by our core values. Protect the Customer, Raise the Bar, Operate with Urgency, Grow with Grit, Ride the Wave, Enthusiasm Spreads, Stay Connected, Send It.