Senior Manager of Product Marketing
Last year, identity fraud cost Americans $43 billion. Millions of grandparents, mothers, brothers, friends and neighbors in the USA fell victim to a cybercriminal and lost hard-earned dollars and sometimes their entire life savings. At CertifID, we are building a team of growth-minded individuals passionate about protecting our customers from the growing risk of wire fraud. We pride ourselves on being mission-driven and are united in creating a world without wire fraud. CertifID protects $8B+ of transactions every month, and with $50M+ funds recovered to date, your best chance of wire fraud recovery starts with CertifID.
Check out our G2 reviews! Our customers love us!
The Sr. Manager of Product Marketing at CertifID will play a pivotal role in telling a clear and compelling story to our customers. You'll be responsible for developing and executing strategic marketing initiatives to drive product awareness, adoption, and overall market share. This role requires a blend of strategic thinking, creativity, and hands-on execution. You will be key in propelling the company into our next phase of growth.
- Define, develop and execute comprehensive go-to-market strategies for new and existing products that generate measurable inbound demos and closed deals.
- Develop new offering innovations and lead successful product launches that build cohesive value story out of a collection of product features
- Establish key performance indicators (KPIs) and regularly analyze and report on the success of marketing programs.
Positioning and Messaging:
- Craft compelling and differentiated product positioning and messaging that resonates with target audiences.
- Test and develop new capabilities around ROI-based messaging that is used to drive measurable new business and upsells.
- Equip the sales team with the tools and knowledge needed to effectively sell our products.
- Develop high-impact marketing collateral and technical documentation to educate users about existing and new product features.
- Additionally, you will be responsible for highlighting value narratives, collecting social proof, promoting offers, and sharing educational content across our customer base.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including Product Management, Sales, and Marketing, to align strategies and ensure cohesive messaging.
- Lead marketing of technology alliances, inclusive of integration announcements and education, that deliver measurable new biz and upsells.
- Ability to train internal Sales and Customer Success teams, as well as partners, ensuring a comprehensive understanding of our products and effective communication of key value propositions.
What we are looking for:
- Proven experience in product marketing, with a strong understanding of the security/fraud domain in the SaaS industry.
- Ability to connect work to quantitative goals with the ability to interpret data, generate insights, and make data-driven decisions
- Thought leadership in product positioning, showcasing the ability to drive innovative and compelling strategies that set our products apart in the market.
- Strong relationship building, demonstrating a collaborative approach in working with cross-functional teams, including Product Management, Sales, and Customer Success.
- Proven ability to operate effectively and autonomously in situations of ambiguity, with only high level direction
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills to work effectively across cross-functional teams.
- Gracefully manage multiple, concurrent programs and balance time between critical short-term issues and longer term strategic goals
- Intellectual curiosity to build new skills, and openness to new ideas and failing fast
- $81,000 - $165,000
- At CertifID, we believe in equitable and transparent compensation practices. While we provide a salary range for each open position, it's important to understand that starting offers are based on a variety of factors, including your relevant experience, specific skills, and the location of the position. This ensures that we can offer competitive compensation tailored to your individual profile. Please know that while starting offers typically land within the salary range, they may not always reach the top end.
- 20 days PTO + 5 Paid Sick Leave + No work on your birthday + 12 Company Paid Holidays
- Company Equity
- Annual Company Summit
- Volunteer Hours
- Wellness Benefit
- Generous family leave policy
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k with matching
- Life Insurance
Change doesn't happen overnight, and the same goes for us here at CertifID. We PROGRESS collectively and individually as we grow, abiding by our core values. Protect the Customer, Raise the Bar, Operate with Urgency, Grow with Grit, Ride the Wave, Enthusiasm Spreads, Stay Connected, Send It.