Marketing Intern (Summer 2024)
Last year, identity fraud cost Americans $43 billion. Millions of grandparents, mothers, brothers, friends and neighbors in the USA fell victim to a cybercriminal and lost hard-earned dollars and sometimes their entire life savings. At CertifID, we are building a team of growth-minded individuals passionate about protecting our customers from the growing risk of wire fraud. We pride ourselves on being mission-driven and are united in creating a world without wire fraud. CertifID protects $8B+ of transactions every month, and with $50M+ funds recovered to date, your best chance of wire fraud recovery starts with CertifID.
Check out our G2 reviews! Our customers love us!
The marketing intern role will directly contribute to the broader knowledge of CertifID’s business and product offerings across our industry. You'll have the opportunity to contribute to the growth of a scaling company that prides itself on being people-first. You'll make a real difference in an industry that badly needs it and have an energetic, hard-working team to support you along the way.
What you'll be doing:
- You’ll manage a broad portfolio of different types of content geared toward organic growth metrics
- You’ll help us scale by producing content that highlights CertifID’s thought leadership across several channels
- You’ll contribute to short- and long-term content repository
- You can expect to work on real-world projects to research and produce written and video content in support of inbound channel growth
- You will be exposed to mentorship, hands-on learning, and professional development opportunities that will allow you to expand your skills and grow your career in new, dynamic ways
What you'll bring:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience working within a Content Management System (we use Webflow!)
- Understanding of best practices for multi-channel social media production
- SEO and keyword research experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a hybrid team
- An urge to ask questions, listen, and propose solutionsEagerness to learn new things and help others do the same
- Previous internships or significant contributions in a team-based SaaS startup environment
- Experience editing and producing video content is a plus
- Previous experience in or exposure to the real estate industry
- Length: Approx.12 weeks (Summer Internship)
- This is a paid internship. The rate of pay will be $20/hr.
- Location: In-office, Austin TX. We are located on South Congress Avenue, 78704.
- Standard working hours will be 9-5, Monday-Friday. You’ll work in-person with other CertifID employees and a group of summer interns from other departments.
- We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds and encourage those who may not meet every qualification to apply; your skills and passion matter most to us.
Change doesn't happen overnight, and the same goes for us here at CertifID. We PROGRESS collectively and individually as we grow, abiding by our core values. Protect the Customer, Raise the Bar, Operate with Urgency, Grow with Grit, Ride the Wave, Enthusiasm Spreads, Stay Connected, Send It.