Partnership Marketing Associate
Last year, identity fraud cost Americans $43 billion. Millions of grandparents, mothers, brothers, friends and neighbors in the USA fell victim to a cybercriminal and lost hard-earned dollars and sometimes their entire life savings. At CertifID, we are building a team of growth-minded individuals passionate about protecting our customers from the growing risk of wire fraud. We pride ourselves on being mission-driven and are united in creating a world without wire fraud. CertifID protects $8B+ of transactions every month, and with $50M+ funds recovered to date, your best chance of wire fraud recovery starts with CertifID.
Check out our G2 reviews! Our customers love us!
CertifID partners with a broad set of enterprises, platform providers, and associations across the real estate industry. This role brings value in introducing and developing lasting partnerships to unlock their potential. You will make your mark by deepening our partner relationships with their sales teams, driving more awareness, and managing key tactics related to events and campaigns.
Join us in shaping the future of CertifID by continuing to develop our strategic partnerships that align with our growth objectives. As a Partnership Marketing Associate, you will be pivotal in the expansion of CertifID’s partner marketing programs and events. You will nurture relationships with key partners, driving revenue growth, and expanding our market presence.
How you will make your impact:
Partner marketing strategies:
- Execute targeted campaigns, coordinate impactful events, and provide sales enablement resources to drive inbound demos.
- Analyze campaign performance metrics to optimize strategies.
- Actively seek feedback from partners and internal stakeholders to refine and enhance partner marketing strategies.
Efficiently scale partner support:
- Organize and implement tactical plans to efficiently scale partner support and enhance engagement.
- Develop streamlined processes for seamless communication and collaboration between CertifID and its partners.
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure our partners receive excellent support, resources, and the tools they need to succeed.
Tracking and management of events:
- Champion tracking, and managing events, ensuring seamless execution.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to align events with overall marketing strategies and measure their impact on partner-led demos and contract conversions.
Stay top of mind with partner sales reps:
- Build and maintain strong relationships with existing and potential partners to ensure successful partnerships and long-term success.
- Deeply understand our markets, buyers, solutions, and products.
- Communicate CertifID's value proposition, product updates, and marketing initiatives to keep partners engaged and motivated.
How you will stand out:
- Proven experience with project management best practices and marketing automation tools.
- An understanding of how to build partnerships based on value for both sides.
- Organized and detail-oriented individual who champions tracking project status, proactively addressing challenges, and driving next steps.
- Strong communicator with high influence and empathy for the partner experience.
- Can connect tactical plans to overarching marketing strategies and plans. Collaborate with the marketing team to align partner support initiatives with broader marketing objectives.
- Detail oriented and agility is equally important to navigate the dynamic landscape of partner relationships and marketing strategies.
- Eager to learn from others and committed to following through on commitments with a long-term mindset for success.
- An individual who is looking to build new skills, open to new ideas and failing fast
- $64,000 - $96,000
- At CertifID, we believe in equitable and transparent compensation practices. While we provide a salary range for each open position, it's important to understand that starting offers are based on a variety of factors, including your relevant experience, specific skills, and the location of the position. This ensures that we can offer competitive compensation tailored to your individual profile. Please know that while starting offers typically land within the salary range, they may not always reach the top end.
- 20 days PTO + 5 Paid Sick Leave + No work on your birthday + 12 Company Paid Holidays
- Volunteer Hours
- Wellness Benefit
- Generous family leave policy
- Hybrid work environment
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k with matching
- Life Insurance
Change doesn't happen overnight, and the same goes for us here at CertifID. We PROGRESS collectively and individually as we grow, abiding by our core values. Protect the Customer, Raise the Bar, Operate with Urgency, Grow with Grit, Ride the Wave, Enthusiasm Spreads, Stay Connected, Send It.