Business Development Manager
About the Role
We’re looking for an experienced, results-driven Director of Brand Marketing to help us establish a strong brand strategy and collaborate with the executive team to set the long-term company vision for our emerging technologies. As a seasoned marketing professional, you will have major impact and responsibilities in growing the success of the company.
Applicants must have extensive experience in not only setting strategic vision, but also creating and executing on a thorough action plan to achieve that vision. This is a unique opportunity for someone to join the team and integrate marketing best practices into a heavily technical organization at the forefront of blockchain, cybersecurity, quantum research, and more.
Blockchain experience isn’t required, but the right individual will have prior experience in the emerging technologies space, including but not limited to AI, autonomous driving, and other deep tech. CertiK is a global organization, so experience in brand marketing on an international level is also a plus.
CertiK’s mission is to secure the cyber world, from blockchain to autonomous vehicles. Founded by Computer Science professors at Yale University and Columbia University, CertiK has applied its cutting-edge technologies and techniques to blockchain, quantum computing, and IoT. To date, CertiK has audited and secured over $6B in assets, including many of the world’s top blockchain projects.
The research efforts of CertiK have received grants from IBM and the Ethereum Foundation, and notable blockchain investors include Binance Labs, Bitmain, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Matrix Partners, and NEO Global Capital, among others.
- Achieve assigned sales goals
- Research market and perform analyses to define offerings and identify potential new and target clients
- Develop and maintain key customer relationships
- Develop sales and marketing strategies to reach target markets
- Analyze competitors and their service offerings and identify opportunities to raise the profile of the practices and partners
- Identify and evaluate sponsorship and speaking opportunities at conferences and seminars, and ensure effective participation and ROI; support preparation and follow-up for these initiatives
- Work with the Product Management team to contribute to sales and marketing plans and product development
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or equivalent experience
- At least three years of experience in information technology related area
- At least three years of experience with scaling and managing marketing teams
- Ability to prioritize based on urgency, impact, and effort
- Exceptional communication skills
- MBA or Master’s degree
- Experience in crypto or blockchain industry
- Experience in global marketing