New York, NY /
Research & Development /
You’re a self-starter. You believe in tackling the most important problems, even if they are the most difficult problems. You’re comfortable with the unknown and understand that #startuplife means that you’re going to be wearing multiple hats. And that’s what motivates you. You’re accountable and obsessed with improvement, both in yourself and in others. You’re up to the challenge of building a world-class company that aims to be the infrastructure for more secure software for all.
About the Company:
CertiK leads blockchain security by securing smart contracts and blockchains with cutting-edge Formal Verification technology. Founded by Computer Science professors of Yale University and Columbia University, CertiK has audited and secured over $5B in assets, including many of the world’s top blockchain projects.
The research efforts of CertiK have received grants from IBM and the Ethereum Foundation, and notable blockchain investors include Binance Labs, Bitmain, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Matrix Partners, and NEO Global Capital, among others.
- Ensure the overall health of company technology assets such as application systems and code
- Create high-level product specifications and design documents
- Build high-quality web services such as analytics and blockchain explorer for the blockchain ecosystem as well as auditing smart contracts and blockchain implementations
- Manage and improve existing software components and add new components to ensure the architecture fits business needs
- Build tools and processes to increase developer productivity
- Conduct design and code reviews
- Design and improve high-performance modern frontend applications based on React.js framework
- Develop and enhance API infrastructure that is running on cloud
- Monitor industry trends and provide substantive technical recommendations to senior management
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering plus minimum 2-year of work experience or Bachelor’s degree plus minimum 7-year of experience building complex business heavy web applications and introducing new patterns & frameworks
- Must be skillful with bash, Linux utilities and environments
- In-depth understanding of secure application development methodologies
- Proficient in SQL, CI/CD tools (e.g. Jenkins & Concourse) and Cloud Infrastructure (e.g. AWS EC2 & EKS).