Security Research Internship
New York / Seattle / Bay Area / Remote /
Security Research – Security Research and SkyFall /
One of the fastest-growing and most trusted companies in blockchain security, CertiK is a true market leader. To date, CertiK has worked with over 3,200 Enterprise clients, secured over $310 billion worth of digital assets, and has detected over 60,000 vulnerabilities in blockchain code. Our clients include leading projects such as Aave, Polygon, Binance Smart Chain, Terra, Yearn, and Chiliz.
Investors = Insight Partners, Sequoia, Tiger Global, Coatue Management, Lightspeed, Advent International, SoftBank, Hillhouse Capital, Goldman Sachs, Coinbase Ventures, Binance, Shunwei Capital, IDG Capital, Wing, Legend Star, Danhua Capital and other investors.
About the role
We are seeking security research interns to join a top-notch security research team. We are working on a wide range of security research topics, including malware analysis, vulnerability detection, network anomaly detection, mobile app analysis, reverse engineering, and fraud detections. Multiple research tasks are ready to be explored.
- Develop analysis tools to facilitate security discovery and design mitigation techniques to deter security threats.
- Review system implementation of sandbox, VM, network modules, and critical distributed system.
- Perform vulnerability discovery and develop PoC exploits to large distributed system implementations.
- Publish research findings in related academic and industry venues.
- Pursuing Masters or PhD in Computer Science or Cybersecurity related field.
- Experiences in vulnerability discovery and exploitation on web applications or system software.
- Experiences in WASM or Rust/Go development is a plus.
- CTF experiences are a plus as well.
$3000 - $8000/month (Full Time). The exact compensation at which this internship is filled will be determined by the skills and experience of qualified candidates.
CertiK is proud to offer medical, vision, and dental insurance, 401(k) plan with company matching, life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance, HSA (with high deductible plan), FSA, and other benefits to all full-time employees, along with flexible paid time off and holidays.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
CertiK is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law.
CertiK will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
All CertiK employees are expected to actively support diversity on their teams, and in the Company.