Motion Graphic Designer/Video Editor
US / Remote /
About the Company
One of the fastest-growing and most trusted companies in blockchain security, CertiK is a true market leader. To date, CertiK has worked with over 3,200 Enterprise clients, secured over $310 billion worth of digital assets, and has detected over 60,000 vulnerabilities in blockchain code. Our clients include leading projects such as Aave, Polygon, Binance Smart Chain, Terra, Yearn, and Chiliz.
Investors = Insight Partners, Sequoia, Tiger Global, Coatue Management, Lightspeed, Advent International, SoftBank, Hillhouse Capital, Goldman Sachs, Coinbase Ventures, Binance, Shunwei Capital, IDG Capital, Wing, Legend Star, Danhua Capital and other investors.
About the Role
This is an exciting opportunity for anyone interested in Crypto, DeFi, and Web3 and pursuing a creative career in video and content creation. The Motion Graphic Designer should have a strong background in video editing as well, and is responsible for assisting the Marketing Team in creating 2D & 3D animations and video content for CertiK, relating to the web3 space.
- Assist the Marketing Team in creating animations (2D & 3D, related to typography, motion graphics, and character design) and editing video content for all of CertiK’s social media channels.
- Work closely with the creative team to execute concepts from start to finish.
- Must have a good visual sense for storytelling to ensure quality is delivered on both a creative and technical level to the highest degree.
- In addition to the main responsibilities the Motion Graphic Designer may be asked to assist on creative projects with other CertiK departments, under the guidelines of the Creative Design Manager and VP of Marketing
- Absolutely, must have a reel and portfolio to show.
- Must have experience with Cinema 4D, Maya, or other processional 3D software, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere, and the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Must be a high school graduate with a study and or interest in communications, digital arts, graphic design, filmmaking, and/or animation.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience (professional) creating, editing, and publishing online videos.
- Must have basic computer skills with Mac OS, Windows, and knowledge of social media platforms.
- Should have an interest or passion in cinema, animation, design, technology, web3, metaverse, cryptocurrency, defi, and or gaming.
- Must be organized, self-motivated and highly detail oriented.
- Must have the ability to work independently.
- Know how to prioritize projects.
- Collaborator and team player.
- Great listener who takes ownership and responsibilities for their work.
- Communicates effectively.
- Adaptable to changes in creative direction.
- Must be a good problem solver with critical thinking skills.
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions.
Target annual salary for this role if performed in the US and in an Annual/Full-Time basis is $60,000 - $70,000. The exact compensation at which this job is filled will be determined by the skills and experience of qualified candidates.
CertiK is proud to offer medical, vision, and dental insurance, 401(k) plan with company matching, life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance, HSA (with high deductible plan), FSA, and other benefits to all full-time employees, along with flexible paid time off and holidays. CertiK also offers a variable bonus program and RSU allotments for many positions.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
CertiK is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law.
CertiK will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
All CertiK employees are expected to actively support diversity on their teams, and in the Company.