Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst
New York, NY /
Research & Development /
You’re a self-starter. You believe in tackling the most important problems, even if they are the most difficult problems. You’re comfortable with the unknown and understand that #startuplife means that you’re going to be wearing multiple hats. And that’s what motivates you. You’re accountable and obsessed with improvement, both in yourself and in others. You’re up to the challenge of building a world-class company that aims to be the infrastructure for more secure software for all.
About the Company:
CertiK leads blockchain security by securing smart contracts and blockchains with cutting-edge Formal Verification technology. Founded by Computer Science professors of Yale University and Columbia University, CertiK has audited and secured over $5B in assets, including many of the world’s top blockchain projects.
The research efforts of CertiK have received grants from IBM and the Ethereum Foundation, and notable blockchain investors include Binance Labs, Bitmain, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Matrix Partners, and NEO Global Capital, among others.
- Research/transform large amount of BI data into pre-specified design and structure for integration with master database system
- Collaborate with clients/suppliers and internal IT specialists to translate business requirements into technical specifications
- Design/develop interactive BI solutions that align with industry trends, conduct quantitative analysis and data visualization dashboards to optimize product development and business decision
- Perform custom analysis from complex database using BI reporting tools to summarize business data and technology updates
- Establish effective and automated processes for tracking and reporting progress of initiatives and troubleshoot BI solutions/tools/systems to optimize workflows and ROI
- Create/implement/improve forecasting models, valuation metrics to analyze customer behavior and business trends
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related discipline
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills in business intelligence and web/system analytics
- Excellent ability in data visualization and project management
- Proficient in Tableau, SQL, advanced Excel and Adobe Suite
- Apply: email@example.com