Senior Software Engineer (DevOps)
New York /
Research & Development /
You’re a self-starter. You believe in tackling the most important problems, even if they are the most difficult problems. You’re comfortable with the unknown and understand that #startuplife means that you’re going to be wearing multiple hats. And that’s what motivates you. You’re accountable and obsessed with improvement, both in yourself and in others. You’re up to the challenge of building a world-class company that aims to be the infrastructure for more secure software for all.
About the Company:
CertiK leads blockchain security by securing smart contracts and blockchains with cutting-edge Formal Verification technology. Founded by Computer Science professors of Yale University and Columbia University, CertiK has audited and secured over $5B in assets, including many of the world’s top blockchain projects.
The research efforts of CertiK have received grants from IBM and the Ethereum Foundation, and notable blockchain investors include Binance Labs, Bitmain, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Matrix Partners, and NEO Global Capital, among others.
About the Role:
The primary responsibility of this role is for CertiK blockchain related products. CertiK’s blockchain aims to provide an end-to-end blockchain security ecosystem, where security and correctness are ensured at each layer of the blockchain infrastructure. This includes off-chain and cross-chain protocol, smart contract, programming language and compiler, smart contract execution, blockchain consensus, and OS & Storage system.
As a passionate Sr. DevOps engineer at CertiK, you will be continuously building, integrating, automating, and deploying infrastructure for our production systems, including blockchain platform and ecosystem as well as other systems. You also will be managing and orchestrating all our micro-services, and containers helping grow our CertiK Chain in more rapid, reliable, and transparency adoption.
- We are infrastructure as code believer. Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes are the best friends.
- Build modern DevOps environment with a healthy CI/CD pipeline
- Build easy-to-use tooling that helps accelerate the engineering processes
- Maintain security and compliance standards
- Learn about new blockchain networks, consensus algorithms, and the infrastructure it takes to run them
- A technical leader that willing to participate in architecture discussion
- Build automate blockchain deployment process with high uptime, health, and reliability
- Build monitoring, and alerting pipelines for observing the blockchain system. Benefit the team easily to debug , diagnose and fix problems.
- Be part of an on-call rotation for production events.
- Interact and collaborate with other engineers and team members.
3 or more years of production experience with engineering
Experience in the network stack
Experience with linux/unix, TCP/IP, and various network layer protocols and libraries
Experience in L4-L7 layer optimization
Experience and track record building large scale network infrastructure and deliver into production