Business Development Associate (Remote, India)
India / Remote /
Business Development – Business Development (International Team) /
About the Company
One of the fastest-growing and most trusted companies in blockchain security, CertiK is a true market leader. To date, CertiK has worked with over 3,200 Enterprise clients, secured over $310 billion worth of digital assets, and has detected over 60,000 vulnerabilities in blockchain code. Our clients include leading projects such as Aave, Polygon, Terra, Yearn, and Chiliz.
Investors = Insight Partners, Sequoia, Tiger Global, Coatue Management, Lightspeed, Advent International, SoftBank, Hillhouse Capital, Goldman Sachs, Shunwei Capital, IDG Capital, Wing, Legend Star, Danhua Capital and other investors.
You’re a self-starter. You believe in tackling the most important problems, even if they are the most difficult problems. You’re comfortable with the unknown and understand that startup life means that you’re going to be wearing multiple hats. And that’s what motivates you. You’re accountable and obsessed with improvement, both in yourself and in others. You’re up to the challenge of building a world-class company that aims to be the infrastructure for more secure software for all.
- Manage existing relationships and find opportunities for growth
- Coordinate and lead advertising-like campaigns, including preparation, launch, and performance reporting
- Conduct presentations and product demos over the web and in person
- Communicate with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders
- BS in Computer Science / Economic/ Marketing / Business related fields
- At least 1 year of BDR/SDR experience with enterprise SaaS/Blockchain
- Experience building a pipeline by qualifying leads and developing opportunities
- The initiative to seek out new ways of finding opportunities i.e. discord, telegram
- Ability to easily understand and pitch new products and technology, focusing on value proposition
- Naturally curious and an eagerness to learn
- Take ownership of executing strategic and value-added relationships and partnership aligned with our product roadmap
- Ability to quickly adapt to change in a fast-paced environment
- Unafraid to fail and quickly owns up to it
- Financial, blockchain, cybersecurity or crypto industry experience.
- Passionate about Cryptocurrency/Defi/Blockchain is a plus
Compensation & Benefits:
The exact compensation at which this job is filled will be determined by the skills and experience of qualified candidates.
CertiK is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law.
CertiK will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
All CertiK employees are expected to actively support diversity on their teams, and in the Company.