Chain is a technology company on a mission to enable a smarter and more connected financial system. We build cryptographic ledgers to underpin breakthrough financial products and services. Our customers include Visa, Nasdaq, and Citigroup, as well as startups building novel financial products. We have raised over $40 million in funding from Khosla Ventures, RRE Ventures, and strategic partners including Capital One, Citigroup, Fiserv, Nasdaq, Orange, and Visa since our founding in 2014. Our board includes the former CEO of American Express as well as one of the founding executives of PayPal.
We are looking to hire a detailed Executive Assistant who will initially report to the Operations Lead and directly support the executive team: CEO, CPO, and CTO.
This position is based in Chain's San Francisco office.
- High-volume calendaring; coordinating all appointments and meetings, managing conflicts and working around personal commitments
- Inform the executive team of upcoming responsibilities, ensuring changes to schedules are thoroughly communicated
- Organize domestic and foreign travel, accommodation, and transportation
- Communicate on behalf of the executive team to clients, investors, partners, board members, and team managers
- Collation and organization of expenses, including submitting monthly reports
- Arranging travel and accommodation for remote employees
- Assist Operations Team with ad hoc projects and team events as needed
- You’re a collaborator who is only satisfied with 100% accuracy
- Naturally a perfectionist, with the drive to research and exhaust all options - no matter the task
- Incredibly well organized and flexible in approach; you remain calm in a crisis
- Excellent interpersonal skills, you find fulfillment in anticipating need and exceeding it
- Expect, handle and fulfill last minute changes with confidence
- Prioritize and execute multiple activities and assignments
- Proven ability to handle confidential information
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Emotional maturity; you interact tactfully, adjusting accordingly
- Startup background or experience working in a hyper-growth environment
- Proficient in Microsoft and Google applications; working knowledge of Slack and Expensify are a plus
- A bachelor's degree
At Chain, we believe our success is based upon our diversity of backgrounds and experiences. We value the contribution of our employees and the potential of job applicants based on merit, competence, creativity, and qualifications. We will never discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ethnicity, religion, color, sexual orientation, age, or disability. We believe that we are building the financial system of the future - and that at the heart of it should be an inclusive culture.
We are a community that enjoys our work. We eat lunch together and take company outings. Chain provides competitive salaries, equity, and full benefits. Our headquarters are in San Francisco.