Part Time Engineering Intern
Chaincode Labs is currently seeking a Part Time Engineering Intern. Chaincode Labs is a Bitcoin research and development center located in New York City. We contribute to open-source projects, help coordinate development efforts across the open-source ecosystem, facilitate training for new engineers, perform original research, and build implementations of new systems and ideas.
This internship is well suited for those currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate university program, but all applicants will be considered regardless of education status.
- Experience working on Bitcoin Core and/or related open-source projects
- Passion for improving Bitcoin technology
- Programming Capabilities
- Self directed, able to create a develop project ideas
- Desire to work in a collaborative environment
- Based in New York City
- Able to work in the U.S.
What to Expect
- A chance to make significant contributions to Bitcoin Core
- A beautifully designed workspace located in Midtown Manhattan
- Competitive Pay
Chaincode Labs is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its hiring process with applicants, whether internal or external, because of race, creed, color, age, national origin, ancestry, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetic information, veteran status, military status, application for military service or any other class per local, state or federal law.