Senior Contract Engineer
Remote Full Time
Chainkemists is a startup building new and unconventional gaming experiences made only possible by blockchain technology. We firmly believe that cryptographic protocols will usher in a new era of online gaming experiences that are community owned and governed, resilient, composable, open-source, and can ultimately LAST FOREVER. We are a team of gaming industry veterans excited to unlock a new future. We are looking for driven and passionate individuals who want to shape that new future with us.
We are looking for a Senior Contract Engineer to join our team.
- Implement game designs with on-chain protocols and smart contracts
- Design, develop, test, and audit our smart contract infrastructure
- Architect systems for interoperability, upgradeability, and resilience
- Manage deployments of smart contracts to production networks
- Maintain smart contract tooling and testing
- Experience building and testing high-quality Solidity contracts
- Technical understanding of the EVM, security auditing, and gas optimization
- Experience working with Ethereum nodes and the JSON-RPC API
- Past experience deploying, upgrading, and monitoring contracts on mainnet networks
- Ability to adapt to the latest developments in a rapidly evolving ecosystem
Nice to Have
- Degree in math, physics, computer science, or engineering
- Familiarity with zero-knowledge proofs
- Experience with frontend / backend technologies
Chainkemists is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.