Senior Game Tools Programmer
Remote Full Time
Chainkemists is a startup building new and unconventional gaming experiences made only possible by blockchain technology. We firmly believe that cryptographic protocols will usher in a new era of online gaming experiences that are community owned and governed, resilient, composable, open-source, and can ultimately LAST FOREVER. We are a team of gaming industry veterans excited to unlock a new future. We are looking for driven and passionate individuals who want to shape that new future with us.
We are looking for a Senior Game Tools Programmer to join our team.
- Collaborate with teammates for develop tools for a variety of disciplines
- Establish workflows and processes that can be optimized and automated
- Design and document best practices to maximize efficient use of tools
- 3-5+ years experience working as tools engineer or similar
- Experience developing in engine tools (C++, Unreal)
- Experience working with scripting languages (C#, Python, Node.js)
- Expertise in version control systems
Nice to Have
- Experience with asset and content pipelines
- Experience developing plugins
- Experience with UI frameworks (desktop C++ and HTML/JS)
Chainkemists is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.