Strategy Lead, Ecosystem
San Francisco / Remote /
Remote - Full-time
In this role you will oversee the relationship and co-marketing activities with the 350+ companies and projects in the Chainlink ecosystem. Ecosystem members include top enterprises (Google, Oracle), major blockchains (Ethereum, Polkadot, Conflux, Tezos), leading Dapps (Synthetix, Aave), and more. You will collaborate internally across the marketing, product, and integration teams, as well as build external relationships with 3rd parties and partners to build a thriving Chainlink ecosystem.
- Oversee 350+ (and growing) projects, companies and providers in the Chainlink ecosystem
- Lead a cross-functional team of marketers (writers, press, designers, community managers, event organizers, etc.) towards a central goal of building a thriving ecosystem
- Strategize, coordinate, execute and track a range of co-marketing opportunities including press announcements, video AMAs, meetups, content, and more with ecosystem projects
- Develop and implement best practices, new methodologies and processes to drive overall ecosystem excellence
- Implement joint marketing plans to deliver win-wins for all parties
- Work across global regions to tailor marketing campaigns to local cultures and geographies
- Coordinate the timely execution and approval of all requested deliverables from partner team
- Organize the Chainlink conference and any relevant events that involve ecosystem participation
- Think of creative ways to continuously support the ecosystem projects
- Serve as an advisor and resource, be an extension of the marketing teams of these ecosystem members
- 4+ years of related experience in account management, marketing, partner marketing, channel marketing, and integrated campaign management roles
- A passionate, self-starter with a can-do attitude. You're eager to jump in and get things done but don't get flustered in a fast-paced and often changing environment.
- Excellent organizational skills with proven experience managing projects, coordinating teams, and/or other planning-related duties
- An exceptional communicator (written/oral) with strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- An ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously and perform under pressure
- Proactive, organized, efficient and detail-oriented; Tenacious (persistent about bringing open items to close), accountable, and enthusiastic
- Quick learner and active listener with the ability to synthesize the most important pieces of information for relevant stakeholders
- Flexible thinker and able to deal with ambiguity; you're resourceful and know how to find the answers needed to create clarity
- Have a solid understanding of relevant blockchain technology and communities highly preferred
- Experience driving co-marketing campaigns with 3rd party relationships a plus
Chainlink is the industry standard oracle network for connecting smart contracts to the real world. With Chainlink, developers can build hybrid smart contracts that combine on-chain code with an extensive collection of secure off-chain services powered by Decentralized Oracle Networks. Managed by a global, decentralized community of hundreds of thousands of people, Chainlink is introducing a fairer model for contracts. Its network currently secures billions of dollars in value for smart contracts across the decentralized finance (DeFi), insurance, and gaming ecosystems, among others. The full vision of the Chainlink Network can be found in the Chainlink 2.0 whitepaper. Chainlink is trusted by hundreds of organizations—from global enterprises to projects at the forefront of the blockchain economy—to deliver definitive truth via secure, reliable data.
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world, but we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.