Head of People Experience, Operations, and Technology
United States / Remote /
People and Talent /
Remote - Full-time
As a key leader on the People Leadership Team, the Head of People Experience, Operations, and Technology will play a crucial role in creating and driving the implementation of infrastructure, technology, and processes that enable an outstanding people experience and sustainable and scalable growth for our global team. This role requires an individual who can think strategically and is also hands-on, with a strong track record of implementing excellence at scale. This role will drive key pillars of our Talent strategy and report to the Chief People Officer.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team and be a part of the rapidly evolving and exciting blockchain industry. While we are open to candidates from across the globe, we prefer candidates based in Europe and the Americas.
- Lead global teams composed of People Technology and People Operations, building infrastructure that enables the thoughtful scaling of our organizations over the years.
- Oversee development and management of thoughtful, scalable People processes that balance our candidate and team member experience with compliance and legal requirements.
- Build a People Ops and People Tech team operating model that ensures support of the team is efficient and that team members are enabled for success. Define and create a high-performance culture including a consistent approach to service level agreements, key performance indicators, and performance reporting.
- Oversee the roadmap of people-related programs and policies including, but not limited to, all stages of the employee journey, benefits, leaves of absence, HR tech stack, immigration, labor compliance, PEO, etc.
- Enable maximizing efficiency and upscaling processes, including proposing new or improved processes, guidelines, tools, and systems to support the organization’s needs.
- Anticipate needs and proactively offer to implement solutions to be in lockstep with the growth of the business.
- Provide operational support and partner with G&A functions to execute all people-related processes.
- Partner closely with peers and stakeholders across the People to assess existing People programs, processes, and practices, identify gaps and inefficiencies, and drive innovative solutions to enhance employee experience.
- Partner with legal teams and global People policy, process, business, and system owners to ensure sound protocols are in place.
What we are looking for
- 7+ years of leading people operations in a high-speed, high-growth, technology-based environment
- Proven track record in implementing and scaling global People processes, operations, and systems
- 5+ years experience in managing people managers and in managing remote teams
- Demonstrated experience supporting operations of at least 1,000+ team members across multiple countries, ideally in a remote environment
- Experience building technology and people operations compliance programs and processes
- Experience with leading and implementing large transformational initiatives
- Experience building cross-functional partnerships and influencing stakeholders across the organization to act without having a direct reporting relationship
- Organized, extremely detail-oriented, and execution focused
- Comfortable as a hands-on manager when needed and willing to roll up your sleeves to get things done
- A passion for making things better for others to do their work more effective and efficient
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Genuine interest in the blockchain industry and a strong interest in learning and develop industry knowledge
- Hold a flexible approach to working in a startup environment
At Chainlink Labs, we’re committed to the key operating principles of ownership, focus, and open dialogue. We practice complete ownership, where everyone goes the extra mile to own outcomes into success. We understand that unflinching focus is a superpower and is how we channel our activity into technological achievements for the benefit of our entire ecosystem. We embrace open dialogue and critical feedback to arrive at an accurate and truthful picture of reality that promotes both personal and organizational growth.
About Chainlink Labs
Chainlink is the industry standard oracle network for connecting smart contracts to the real world. With Chainlink, developers can build hybrid smart contracts that combine on-chain code with an extensive collection of secure off-chain services powered by Decentralized Oracle Networks. Managed by a global, decentralized community of hundreds of thousands of people, Chainlink is introducing a fairer model for contracts. Its network currently secures billions of dollars in value for smart contracts across the decentralized finance (DeFi), insurance, and gaming ecosystems, among others. The full vision of the Chainlink Network can be found in the Chainlink 2.0 whitepaper. Chainlink is trusted by hundreds of organizations—from global enterprises to projects at the forefront of the blockchain economy—to deliver definitive truth via secure, reliable data.
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world, but we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.