Senior Content Editor
San Francisco / Remote /
Remote - Full-time
As our Senior Content Editor, you will be part of a team that creates insightful and engaging content for our key audiences — developers, enterprises, and blockchain enthusiasts. This is a career-defining opportunity to produce high-caliber content and shape emerging narratives for one of the fastest-growing projects in the entire blockchain ecosystem.
In this role, you will develop and review content across multiple Chainlink properties, including the blog, website, social media channels, videos, and more. Our ideal candidate will be comfortable writing for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Write and edit a full range of content types—from integration announcements to newsletters and case studies—ensuring that all content published is on-brand, accurate, clear, impactful, and consistent with our position as a technology leader
- Elevate the Content Team to a higher writing standard that prizes clarity, concision, and technical precision
- Monitor and optimize the full funnel performance of content from web traffic to user retention
- Work with our technical writers and developer evangelists to produce technical content for our developer audience
- Work with the leadership team and technical experts to source content and amplify their voices. Collaborate with subject matter experts to create content for specific campaigns and product releases
- Leverage SEO best practices and execute on a strategy to drive organic traffic
- Ensure all content is reviewed by key stakeholders and delivered in a timely manner
- 5+ years professional writing / content marketing experience
- Exceptional writing, editing, and communication skills
- Strong understanding of the blockchain industry and a passion for the technology
- Expertise in product messaging and positioning, competitive strategy, growth enablement, content development, research, and evangelism
- Outstanding project management skills. Detail-oriented while also getting the bigger picture
- Combination of technical acumen coupled with the ability to communicate the technical elements in a simple, effective manner; ability to translate complex technical concepts and technologies into strategic business and customer-centric value propositions
- Strong affinity for developers, with a deep understanding of the landscape of tools and technologies developers use to bring products to market
- Self-starter who truly enjoys working in a fast-paced, innovative start-up environment where change is constant
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines effectively
- Experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. Ghost, WordPress)
- Experience with SEO and keyword research
- Familiarity with analytics platforms (e.g. Google Analytics, Search Console)
Chainlink is the industry standard oracle network for connecting smart contracts to the real world. With Chainlink, developers can build hybrid smart contracts that combine on-chain code with an extensive collection of secure off-chain services powered by Decentralized Oracle Networks. Managed by a global, decentralized community of hundreds of thousands of people, Chainlink is introducing a fairer model for contracts. Its network currently secures billions of dollars in value for smart contracts across the decentralized finance (DeFi), insurance, and gaming ecosystems, among others. The full vision of the Chainlink Network can be found in the Chainlink 2.0 whitepaper. Chainlink is trusted by hundreds of organizations—from global enterprises to projects at the forefront of the blockchain economy—to deliver definitive truth via secure, reliable data.
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world, but we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.