Account Executive, Chainlink China
Shanghai / Remote /
Remote - Full-time
This role is remote based and open to applicants based in China.
You have an impressive track record of closing both large and small successful blockchain in the blockchain industry. Working directly with our CEO, CMO, product managers and integration engineers, you will grow the adoption of our leading blockchain technology across Chinese blockchain projects, data providers, and other industry players. You will help manage and deepen relationships with these companies and grow our presence across China.
- Identify top BD opportunities with Chinese companies and blockchain projects, etc.
- Create a world-class sales and BD pipeline in China; execute each phase of the process effectively
- Identify, negotiate and sign deals with new partners ranging from emerging startups to multi-billion dollar organizations
- Work through deals with internal support from colleagues from legal, engineering, marketing and product
- Build consensus and work cross-functionally with key internal and external stakeholders
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders at target companies, find mutually beneficial ways of collaboration
- Manage and drive meaningful growth of existing relationships with ecosystem members into bigger wins
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- 3+ years of experience in business development in the blockchain industry and familiarity with blockchain and the blockchain community
- Fluent in Chinese; Strong written and oral English communication skills
- Experience working in an international company; have a deep understanding of how to navigate across cultures (Western and Chinese)
- Proven track record of building and managing high-performing business development and sales teams
- Experience running structured sales and BD processes at a growing technology company in China
- Experience working with senior executive / C-suite client stakeholders at large multinational companies
- Impressive track record of developing, negotiating and signing industry-leading deals
- Analytical, strategic and resourceful with a competitive drive to win
- Open to travel for meetings, conferences and events
- Passion for the blockchain space and its power to change the world for the better
- Experience in business development, partnerships and sales for top a Internet / technology company in China a plus
- Work or educational experience in a Western country a plus
Chainlink is the industry standard oracle network for connecting smart contracts to the real world. With Chainlink, developers can build hybrid smart contracts that combine on-chain code with an extensive collection of secure off-chain services powered by Decentralized Oracle Networks. Managed by a global, decentralized community of hundreds of thousands of people, Chainlink is introducing a fairer model for contracts. Its network currently secures billions of dollars in value for smart contracts across the decentralized finance (DeFi), insurance, and gaming ecosystems, among others. The full vision of the Chainlink Network can be found in the Chainlink 2.0 whitepaper. Chainlink is trusted by hundreds of organizations—from global enterprises to projects at the forefront of the blockchain economy—to deliver definitive truth via secure, reliable data.
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.