Senior Director of Growth Marketing
Remote - Full-time
As Senior Director of Growth Marketing, you will lead the end to end creation of a high performing demand generation program. You will create the strategy, hire a team, select the marketing architecture, and design the programs to drive new user adoption.
Our ideal candidate for this position will thrive in fast paced environments and can transition seamlessly between the art and science of demand marketing. We are a small team in a fast growing organization and such, being able to build and lead a high-performance team is critical to this role.
- Develop and execute demand generation marketing systems.
- Define and execute on Data-driven Plans (top down and bottom up) that accelerate Chainlink’s growth in target accounts
- Build outbound account based marketing campaigns, inbound channels and nurture campaigns
- Define, execute and scale various marketing channels and run multichannel campaigns that generate pipeline with/for Sales
- Hire, mentor and develop a high functioning, collaborative, and expert team
- Implement a marketing automation system (select platform, setup processes, and integrate with CRM and other systems)
- Develop lead nurturing strategies and working across sales and marketing to identify and build best in class lead follow up processes
- Review and optimize marketing budget for demand generation and lead generation initiatives
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of lead sources to determine the proper level of investment
- Continually track and report on campaign results and metrics, conduct ROI analysis to determine the effectiveness of marketing programs and channels, and optimize campaign efforts for maximum growth
- 7+ years of relevant experience with a focus on product lead growth, lead qualification, paid acquisition, and marketing operations
- 4+ years of management experience building and mentoring a team
- Driven by impact and financial results
- Curiosity and inclination to experiment
- Experience marketing to developers / technical audience
- Ability to and desire to form strong relationships with people in sales org
- Analytically minded
- Demonstrable experience in building and executing marketing campaigns and programs, delivering meaningful results, and achieving results through collaboration, teamwork, problem solving, and objective-setting
- Self-motivated and reliable, with a strong independent work ethic and entrepreneurial mindset
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to interpret data, identify trends, and analyze program effectiveness
- Must thrive in an environment of rapid change, moving targets, limited resources, high intensity and cross-functional dependencies
- Proven track record of increasing and improving existing demand generation strategies
- A self-starter mentality, that can work independently and proactively to resolve issues, take ownership of tools, processes & reporting
- Excellent collaboration and organization skills, excelling at both high-level thinking and execution as well as influencing and inspiring others to achieve a common goal.
- Startup experience a plus
At Chainlink Labs, we’re committed to the key operating principles of ownership, focus, and open dialogue. We practice complete ownership, where everyone goes the extra mile to own outcomes into success. We understand that unflinching focus is a superpower and is how we channel our activity into technological achievements for the benefit of our entire ecosystem. We embrace open dialogue and critical feedback to arrive at an accurate and truthful picture of reality that promotes both personal and organizational growth.
About Chainlink Labs
Chainlink is the industry standard oracle network for connecting smart contracts to the real world. With Chainlink, developers can build hybrid smart contracts that combine on-chain code with an extensive collection of secure off-chain services powered by Decentralized Oracle Networks. Managed by a global, decentralized community of hundreds of thousands of people, Chainlink is introducing a fairer model for contracts. Its network currently secures billions of dollars in value for smart contracts across the decentralized finance (DeFi), insurance, and gaming ecosystems, among others. The full vision of the Chainlink Network can be found in the Chainlink 2.0 whitepaper. Chainlink is trusted by hundreds of organizations—from global enterprises to projects at the forefront of the blockchain economy—to deliver definitive truth via secure, reliable data.
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world, but we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.