San Francisco / Remote /
Remote - Full-time
All roles with Chainlink Labs are globally remote based. We encourage you to apply regardless of your location.
As a Chainlink Ecosystem Manager, you will provide relationship management and manage co-marketing activities with companies and projects in the Chainlink ecosystem building on dedicated blockchains (e.g. Polkadot, Matic, BSC etc.). You will take co-marketing calls and project manage opportunities to build a thriving Chainlink ecosystem, building relationships with blockchains by being a point of contact, understanding their ecosystem trends, and joining their community meetings.
- Own co-marketing relationships with dedicated blockchain projects.
- Support the Head of Ecosystem in the ecosystem announcement process.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team of marketers towards a central goal of building a thriving ecosystem.
- Execute on a range of co-marketing opportunities including press announcements, video AMAs, meetups, content, and more with ecosystem projects.
- Implement joint marketing plans to deliver win-wins for all parties.
- Work across global regions to tailor marketing campaigns to local cultures and geographies.
- Coordinate the timely execution and approval of all requested deliverables from partner teams.
- Help organize the Chainlink conference and any relevant events that involve ecosystem participation.
- Serve as an advisor and resource, be an extension of the marketing teams of these ecosystem members
- Work experience in the blockchain space (or: being an active community member) - understanding of the ecosystem is critical for this role.
- Strong conviction that blockchain/crypto/smart contracts are the future.
- 2+ years of related experience in account management, marketing, partner marketing, or similar. (Your work experience is secondary to your enthusiasm for blockchain).
- A passionate, self-starter with a can-do attitude. You're eager to jump in and get things done but don't get flustered in a fast-paced and often changing environment.
- Excellent organizational skills with proven experience managing projects.
- An exceptional communicator (written/oral) with strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
Smart contracts are on track to revolutionize how all agreements work, through an entirely new system of technologically enforced contract guarantees. Chainlink enables next-generation smart contracts that can be written about any/all events in the real world, the details of our approach can be found in our whitepaper. We are well recognized for providing highly secure and reliable blockchain connectivity to the world's largest enterprises such as Google, Oracle, SWIFT, and many more.
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world. Though we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.