San Francisco / Remote /
Remote - Full-time
As a Chainlink Ecosystem Strategist, you will provide relationship management and manage co-marketing activities with companies and projects in the Chainlink ecosystem building on dedicated blockchains (e.g. Polkadot, Matic, BSC etc.). You will take co-marketing calls and project manage opportunities to build a thriving Chainlink ecosystem, building relationships with blockchains by being a point of contact, understanding their ecosystem trends, and joining their community meetings.
- Own co-marketing relationships with dedicated blockchain projects.
- Support the Head of Ecosystem in the ecosystem announcement process.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team of marketers towards a central goal of building a thriving ecosystem.
- Execute on a range of co-marketing opportunities including press announcements, video AMAs, meetups, content, and more with ecosystem projects.
- Implement joint marketing plans to deliver win-wins for all parties.
- Work across global regions to tailor marketing campaigns to local cultures and geographies.
- Coordinate the timely execution and approval of all requested deliverables from partner teams.
- Help organize the Chainlink conference and any relevant events that involve ecosystem participation.
- Serve as an advisor and resource, be an extension of the marketing teams of these ecosystem members.
- Work experience in the blockchain space (or: being an active community member) - understanding of the ecosystem is critical for this role.
- Strong conviction that blockchain/crypto/smart contracts are the future.
- 2+ years of related experience in account management, marketing, partner marketing, or similar. (Your work experience is secondary to your enthusiasm for blockchain).
- A passionate, self-starter with a can-do attitude. You're eager to jump in and get things done but don't get flustered in a fast-paced and often changing environment.
- Excellent organizational skills with proven experience managing projects.
- An exceptional communicator (written/oral) with strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
Chainlink is the industry standard oracle network for connecting smart contracts to the real world. With Chainlink, developers can build hybrid smart contracts that combine on-chain code with an extensive collection of secure off-chain services powered by Decentralized Oracle Networks. Managed by a global, decentralized community of hundreds of thousands of people, Chainlink is introducing a fairer model for contracts. Its network currently secures billions of dollars in value for smart contracts across the decentralized finance (DeFi), insurance, and gaming ecosystems, among others. The full vision of the Chainlink Network can be found in the Chainlink 2.0 whitepaper. Chainlink is trusted by hundreds of organizations—from global enterprises to projects at the forefront of the blockchain economy—to deliver definitive truth via secure, reliable data.
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world, but we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.