Business Operations Senior Manager
Ciudad de México / Remote / Toronto / Remote
Remote - Full-time /
Chainlink Labs is the primary contributing developer of Chainlink, the decentralized computing platform powering the verifiable web. Chainlink is the industry-standard platform for providing access to real-world data, offchain computation, and secure cross-chain interoperability across any blockchain. Chainlink Labs helps power verifiable applications for banking, DeFi, global trade, and gaming by collaborating with some of the world’s largest financial institutions, notably Swift, DTCC, and ANZ. Chainlink Labs also works with top Web3 teams, including Aave, Compound, GMX, Maker, and Synthetix. Chainlink Labs was ranked in Newsweek’s 100 Most Loved Workplaces 2023 in both the United States and United Kingdom.
As a Senior Manager within the Business Operations team, you will tackle a variety of strategic, analytical, and operational projects to drive growth for our business. This role will collaborate closely with the Chief Product Officer, and the product organization to support product strategy, planning and product success. You will also work with executive leadership on critical projects, and require making strategic recommendations cross functionally.
Objectives for the role
- Collaborate directly with leaders across the organization on operations, strategy, product, and expansion efforts
- Contribute to high-impact analytical, strategic, and operational initiatives
- Structure complex and ambiguous strategic problems
- Identify issues, develop hypotheses and execute in-depth analyses to translate data into meaningful insights and make recommendations to the leadership team based on your findings
- Develop effective and scalable operational processes and fill operational gaps
Skills & Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s degree and 4-5 years of experience in consulting and/or business operations at high-growth tech company
- Additional 2-3 years of in-house experience working within the blockchain industry with a deep understanding of blockchain ecosystem, applications, technologies and value propositions
- You are highly analytical and data-driven -- you can execute on complex analyses, define critical metrics, size opportunity areas, and measure and report on performance across the business
- You can think across multiple dimensions of a business (sales, product, marketing etc.) and work cross-functionally to deliver results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to flex between analytical, strategic and operational aspects of the job
- Resourceful and happy to roll up your sleeves to get any job done
- You want to work in a fast-paced environment with constant change
- Experience having contributed to a blockchain project
- Experience working with Go-To-Market orgs
- Knowledge of SQL
All roles with Chainlink Labs are global and remote-based. Unless otherwise stated, we ask that you try to overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
Commitment to Equal Opportunity
Chainlink Labs is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment in compliance with applicable laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us via this form.
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants