Senior Product Manager, Data Platform
United States / Remote /
Remote - Full-time
As Chainlink Labs scales into the next chapter, we need a product leader who can build a cohesive vision for our Data Platform (real-time data streaming & warehousing) that is key to our analytics, product quality, and product capabilities. This person will establish a roadmap and help represent unified priorities from various internal client teams, establish OKRS, cross-team procedures, and communication across stakeholders. Together, we will create a unified approach to the various data platform needs across Chainlink Labs and various user needs.
Objectives of the Role
- Create a future looking roadmap based on upcoming internal team needs - improvements to existing deployments, the next iteration of services, new services, and new chain integrations.
- Clearly define standards for the Data Platform to maintain high standards for quality and consistency of data
- Assure a cohesive view of data for the purpose of cross-functional use
- Move from a reactive model to a proactive model of operating with respect to monitoring/alerting needs
- Make it easy to contribute to and make use of the Data Platform: Price Feeds, Monitoring and Alerting of every Chainlink Service, Front End, Data Science
- Create a cohesive product surface that serves multiple purposes
- Asure all data platform SLAs are transparent for an end-user
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience driving product for data teams
- Experience building data infrastructure
- Autonomous self-starter capable of scaling the organization
- Technical understanding of data systems
- e.g. Airflow, BigQuery, Kafka (real-time streaming),
- Ideally 5+ years of experience within Product Management (2+ years in Data)
- Undergrad or Masters in CS or related technical field
- Infrastructure PM experience
- Experience managing requirements across multiple internal stakeholder teams
- Experience managing a team of engineers
At Chainlink Labs, we’re committed to the key operating principles of ownership, focus, and open dialogue. We practice complete ownership, where everyone goes the extra mile to own outcomes into success. We understand that unflinching focus is a superpower and is how we channel our activity into technological achievements for the benefit of our entire ecosystem. We embrace open dialogue and critical feedback to arrive at an accurate and truthful picture of reality that promotes both personal and organizational growth.
About Chainlink Labs
Chainlink is the industry standard oracle network for connecting smart contracts to the real world. With Chainlink, developers can build hybrid smart contracts that combine on-chain code with an extensive collection of secure off-chain services powered by Decentralized Oracle Networks. Managed by a global, decentralized community of hundreds of thousands of people, Chainlink is introducing a fairer model for contracts. Its network currently secures billions of dollars in value for smart contracts across the decentralized finance (DeFi), insurance, and gaming ecosystems, among others. The full vision of the Chainlink Network can be found in the Chainlink 2.0 whitepaper. Chainlink is trusted by hundreds of organizations—from global enterprises to projects at the forefront of the blockchain economy—to deliver definitive truth via secure, reliable data.
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world, but we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.