Technical Documentation Manager
Berlin / Remote / Amsterdam / Remote / Barcelona / Remote / Ciudad de México / Remote / Dublin / Remote / London / Remote / Singapore / Remote / United Kingdom / Remote
Remote - Full-time /
Chainlink Labs is the primary contributing developer of Chainlink, the decentralized computing platform powering the verifiable web. Chainlink is the industry-standard platform for providing access to real-world data, offchain computation, and secure cross-chain interoperability across any blockchain. Chainlink Labs helps power verifiable applications for banking, DeFi, global trade, and gaming by collaborating with some of the world’s largest financial institutions, notably Swift, DTCC, and ANZ. Chainlink Labs also works with top Web3 teams, including Aave, Compound, GMX, Maker, and Synthetix. Chainlink Labs was ranked in Newsweek’s 100 Most Loved Workplaces 2023 in both the United States and United Kingdom.
The Product Team
The Product Team at Chainlink Labs is dedicated to delivering cutting-edge solutions for the rapidly evolving world of DeFi, on-chain finance, gaming, NFTs, and other major verticals. Our team of experienced product managers, designers, and engineers work together to create innovative products and services that enable smart contracts to securely access off-chain data and systems.
With a focus on user-centered design, we strive to create intuitive and seamless experiences for developers and end-users alike. We are constantly pushing the boundaries of what is possible in the blockchain space, and our products are used by some of the most innovative and forward-thinking organizations in the industry.
Whether it's building new features for the Chainlink Platform decentralized oracle network, creating new tools and integrations for developers, or exploring new use cases for blockchain technology, the Product Team at Chainlink Labs is at the forefront of innovation in the blockchain space. Join us on our mission to create a more decentralized world.
We are looking for a leader with a strong sense of developer needs, combining vision, entrepreneurship, and strong technical skills. This individual will be instrumental in scaling our technical documentation platform and improving the quality, clarity, and usability of our technical documentation for developers worldwide.
- Improve the UI/UX for the Technical Documentation
- Direct the team to make the content more accessible to a broader group of developers
- Coordinate cross-functionally and align day-to-day priorities with high-level strategy
- Propose new ways to measure the effectiveness of our technical documentation and the satisfaction of our customers
- Develop systems and procedures designed to enhance the productivity of our current team and scale their impact
- 3-5+ years of direct management experience
- Experience managing people and leading a technical team in a fast-paced, demanding environment, including hands-on technical management
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
- Expertise in collaborating with cross-functional partners
- Expertise in engaging with executive stakeholders and managing competing opinions and viewpoints
- Deep understanding of developers, developer technologies, and developer communities
- Experience ideating, innovating, and improving technology platforms (especially documentation platforms)
- Experience working in Web3 or with Blockchain technologies
- Experience building and launching technical documentation platforms from the ground up
- Experience internationalizing technical documentation
All roles with Chainlink Labs are global and remote-based. Unless otherwise stated, we ask that you try to overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
Commitment to Equal Opportunity
Chainlink Labs is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment in compliance with applicable laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us via this form.
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants